VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Pullman San Francisco Bay
The lobby of Pullman San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. Free WiFi is available. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6 AM to 11 PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms 17
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 24.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 24.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers 421 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Redwood City