VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located within a mile (2 km) of Hiller Aviation Museum, Pullman San Francisco Bay is within 2 miles (3 km) of Belmont Iceland. This 421-room, 4-star hotel has an outdoor pool along with a 24-hour fitness center and free in-room WiFi. It's near the airport and also close to Museum of San Carlos History and Peninsula Museum of Art.
This hotel serves as home to a bar, along with a restaurant that specializes in French cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 11 AM.
All of Pullman San Francisco Bay's 421 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free newspapers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also available.
Guests staying at Pullman San Francisco Bay enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Parking is USD 25.00 per night (USD 30.00 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the free airport shuttle during limited hours. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 17 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
- Outdoor pool
Pullman San Francisco Bay
The lobby of Pullman San Francisco Bay features white-marble registration and concierge desks; cascading, sheer window treatments; and a contemporary crystal chandelier. The lobby houses a café, bar, and restaurant. The hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool with a patio and an adjacent fitness center, both with views of the lagoon. The on-site gift shop offers French-themed books, food items, and sundries. Free WiFi is available. L'Occitane toiletries, the same brand found in the guestrooms, are also available.
A complimentary pickup/drop off service is available on first come first serve basis from 6 AM to 11 PM from and to SFO airport, guest should contact the property for shuttle details and arrangements.
- Free airport transportation
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 7
- Meeting rooms 17
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( USD 24.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 24.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Pullman San Francisco Bay offers 421 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bay 223 - Serves Bay Area French cuisine in a casual atmosphere overlooking the lagoon. Themed menus and customized children's cuisine are available. An outdoor terrace is on site. Open from early morning to late evening daily.
Bay Bar - Adjoins the Bay 223 restaurant, overlooking the pool and lagoon. Features signature cocktails and an extensive bar menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Le Market - Small café with glass display unit. Sandwiches and pastries made on site. Open from 6 AM to 10:30 PM daily.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6 AM to 11 AM for a surcharge. You can order up room service during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a seasonal outdoor pool and patio area. Inside, the fitness center is equipped with cardio machines and free weights. Complimentary towels are also provided.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 27 and USD 50 for adults, USD 27 and USD 50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 24.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 24.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250 per stay
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Sofitel Hotel
- Sofitel Hotel San Bay Francisco
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay
- Redwood City Sofitel
- Sofitel Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Sofitel San Francisco Bay Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel Redwood City
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Hotel
- Pullman San Francisco Bay Redwood City
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).