Union Square is within a 5-minute walk of JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square while other popular sites like Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall are within a 15-minute stroll. This 337-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a fitness center. It's in central San Francisco and also close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square's 337 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect to find WiFi, wired Internet, and 42-inch LCD TVs with pay movies and video-game consoles. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
At JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, guests have access to a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 13 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 64 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day to help with dry cleaning/laundry and tours/tickets. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Union Square and Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square500 Post Street San Francisco CA 94102
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square features a small, but well-equipped, fitness center (complimentary) with stair machines, treadmills, bikes, and weights; complimentary Town Car service; wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge); and a business center that offers computers with high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, and copiers (surcharge). The hotel also offers a car charging station.
The hotel features 13 meeting and conference rooms that total 1,237 square meters (13,314 square feet) of space.
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Conference space size (meters) - 1237
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 13320
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers 337 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with video-game consoles and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Level III Restaurant - Located on lobby level. Serving contemporary California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Level III Bar - Adjacent to restaurant. Signature cocktails and wine list with focus on Northern California wineries.
Room service is available from 6 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, cross-trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights. Guests also receive discounted access to a health club one block away, providing an indoor lap pool, fitness center, personal training, and fitness classes.
The hotel is a half-mile from the Yerba Buena Gardens, which include a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within five miles of the hotel. Golden Gate Park, also five miles away, offers walking and running trails, a children's playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 64 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- JW Marriott Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.