JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square places you in Downtown San Francisco, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. This 337-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant and a bar/lounge, along with a fitness center. It's in central San Francisco and also close to Lombard Street and Pier 39.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square's 337 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect to find WiFi, wired Internet, and 42-inch LCD TVs with pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
At JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square, guests have access to a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 13 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 75.24 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square features a small, but well-equipped, fitness center (complimentary) with stair machines, treadmills, bikes, and weights; complimentary Town Car service; wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge); and a business center that offers computers with high-speed Internet access, printer, fax, and copiers (surcharge). The hotel also offers a car charging station.
The hotel features 13 meeting and conference rooms that total 1,237 square meters (13,314 square feet) of space.
- Total number of rooms - 337
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 13
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1237
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Conference space size (feet) - 13320
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers 337 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Level III Restaurant - Located on lobby level. Serving contemporary California cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Level III Bar - Adjacent to restaurant. Signature cocktails and wine list with focus on Northern California wineries.
Room service is available from 6 AM until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square offers a 24-hour fitness center with treadmills, stair machines, cross-trainers, stationary bikes, and free weights. Guests also receive discounted access to a health club one block away, providing an indoor lap pool, fitness center, personal training, and fitness classes.
The hotel is a half-mile from the Yerba Buena Gardens, which include a historic carousel, bowling alley, ice-skating rink, and children's play area. Nearby 18-hole golf courses include the Presidio Golf Club and the Lincoln Park Golf Course, both within five miles of the hotel. Golden Gate Park, also five miles away, offers walking and running trails, a children's playground, gardens, and tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 75.00 deposit
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 75.24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75.00
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- JW Marriott Hotel San Francisco Union Square
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.