Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown San Francisco, Stanford Court San Francisco is within a 5-minute walk of Grace Cathedral and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Cable Car Museum. This 393-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. It's in central San Francisco and also close to Lombard Street and Pier 39.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Start each morning with buffet breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Guests can expect to find WiFi and 49-inch a flat-screen TV with digital channels and Netflix. Pillowtop beds sport pillow menus and down comforters, and the bathroom offers a hydromassage showerhead, a hair dryer, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include a refrigerator, a coffee maker, and a safe.
Renovated in 2018, Stanford Court San Francisco offers a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. Valet parking is offered for USD 52 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free use of bicycles, free newspapers, and an ATM.
- Walking distance to TransAmerica Pyramid and Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Stanford Court San Francisco
Stanford Court San Francisco would like to welcome guests to experience their newly redesigned lobby, public space, guestrooms, restaurant, and bar. There is also a new 1500-sq-ft health club with views of the famed cable cars.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1912
- Total number of rooms - 393
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 28.5 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 28.5 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Stanford Court San Francisco offers 393 accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. A pillow menu is available. 49-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels, pay movies, and Netflix.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with hydromassage showerheads, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Seven Stills Nob Hill - Restaurant with bar serving light fare.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Resort fee: USD 28.5 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 28.5 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 28.5 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).