Book your room at Stanford Court San Francisco
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Nob Hill, Stanford Court San Francisco is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Union Square and TransAmerica Pyramid. This 393-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Located in central San Francisco, the hotel is also near Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
Enjoy a bite to eat at Aurea, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Continental breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The 393 rooms are individually furnished and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect 37-inch flat-screen TVs with digital channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds grant a restful night's sleep, and bathrooms offer hydromassage showers, hair dryers, and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free newspapers, free bottled water, and safes.
A 24-hour fitness center, a 24-hour business center, and free use of bicycles are featured at Stanford Court San Francisco. Valet parking is available for USD 52 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free newspapers, a porter/bellhop, and a TV in a common area.
- Walking distance to Union Square and TransAmerica Pyramid
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Stanford Court San Francisco905 California Street San Francisco CA 94108
Exclusive Amenities This VIP Access hotel offers an exclusive amenity just for platinum and gold members. Amenities vary from property to property, and might include free breakfast, complimentary drinks or parking, spa or dining credits, free wi-fi, and more.
Stanford Court San Francisco features 24-hour fitness facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This business-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, a porter/bellhop, and ATM/banking services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Stanford Court San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 393
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1912
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Aurea - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Free bicycles on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 50
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus USD 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- San Francisco Stanford
- San Francisco Stanford Court
- Stanford Court
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).