Book your room at Hotel Nikko San Francisco
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Theater District, Hotel Nikko San Francisco is within a 5-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Union Square. This 532-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Located centrally in San Francisco, it's also close to Lombard Street and Fisherman's Wharf.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there's also a lobby lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Hotel Nikko San Francisco's 532 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include free local calls, safes, and ironing boards.
Guests of Hotel Nikko San Francisco have access to an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Valet parking is USD 50.00 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space.
- Walking distance to Westfield San Francisco Center Shopping Mall and Union Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Hotel Nikko San Francisco222 Mason St San Francisco CA 94102
Renovations & Closures
Exclusive Amenities This VIP Access hotel offers an exclusive amenity just for platinum and gold members. Amenities vary from property to property, and might include free breakfast, complimentary drinks or parking, spa or dining credits, free wi-fi, and more.
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 2700 sq feet (251 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2702
- Conference space size (meters) - 251
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.