VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Orbitz Platinum members receive free room upgrades and Platinum and Gold members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in Downtown San Francisco, Hotel Nikko San Francisco is within a 5-minute walk of Westfield San Francisco Centre and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. This 532-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Located centrally in San Francisco, it's also close to South Park and Lombard Street.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there's also a lobby lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
All of Hotel Nikko San Francisco's 532 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other standard amenities include free local calls, safes, and ironing boards.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco features a nightclub, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. Valet parking is USD 50.00 per night if you plan to drive, or hop aboard the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a spa tub, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace.
- Walking distance to Westfield San Francisco Centre and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
Renovations & Closures
In addition to an indoor pool (surcharge), The recently renovated Hotel Nikko San Francisco provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with basic complimentary WiFi.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. Event facilities measuring 29,000 sq feet (2,700 sq meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a 24-hour fitness facilities (surcharge). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel Nikko San Francisco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Conference space
- 24-hour health club
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Total number of rooms - 532
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 2694
- Year Built 1987
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 29000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Hotel Nikko San Francisco offers 532 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
Anzu Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Kanpai At the Nikko - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Feinsteins - This bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool (surcharge) and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 150.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early check-in/ Late check-out is allowed for a fee and subject to room availability. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property will place an authorization for USD 100 for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100-500 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 16 per person
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per stay and includes use of:
- Hotel Nikko
- Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Hotel San Francisco Nikko
- Nikko Hotel
- Nikko Hotel San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco
- Nikko San Francisco Hotel
- San Francisco Hotel Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko
- San Francisco Nikko Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.