Located in Embarcadero, Hyatt Regency San Francisco is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Exploratorium and TransAmerica Pyramid. This 4-star hotel has 804 guestrooms and offers conveniences like a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. On the boardwalk, it's also near Union Square and Fisherman's Wharf.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All of Hyatt Regency San Francisco's 804 recently renovated rooms provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 47-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2015, Hyatt Regency San Francisco offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 39 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 67.26 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Exploratorium and TransAmerica Pyramid
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Hyatt Regency San Francisco5 Embarcadero Center San Francisco CA 94111
The Hyatt Regency San Francisco stands at the base of Market Street, across the street from the Ferry Plaza and the Bay, and adjacent to the upscale Embarcadero Shopping Center. Plenty of dining options are nearby, and guests can catch the cable car right outside. Union Square shopping center is within a 5 minute walk.
Free WiFi is available throughout the property and Internet access in meeting rooms is available (surcharge). Babysitting/childcare is available, as well as concierge services, luggage storage, and an elevator. A work station with 2 computers allows guests to print airline boarding passes. The hotel offers 39 meeting rooms with 72,000 feet of space, as well as a business center with computer stations, copiers, fax machines, and shipping service (surcharges).
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center contains treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away (surcharge).
The Eclipse Kitchen & Bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner and is open until midnight. Guests can grab a snack at The Market, a cafe offering light fare and healthy snacks.
Parking is available onsite for a surcharge and valet parking is offered for a fee. This property is smoke-free.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 804
- Number of floors - 17
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 39
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 6689
- Number of meeting rooms - 35
- Year Built 1973
- Conference space size (feet) - 72000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hyatt Regency San Francisco offers 804 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 47-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
This San Francisco hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in December 2015.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- iPod docking station
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Eclipse Kitchen & Bar - emphasizes a contemporary and sustainable approach to dining by featuring a menu full of local seasonal ingredients. Eclipse Kitchen & Bar opens daily and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hyatt Regency's complimentary 24-hour fitness center includes treadmills, exercise bikes, and weights. Guests also enjoy access to a health club with pool and spa two blocks away (surcharge).
The hotel is adjacent to a waterfront jogging path, and is near a tennis and swim club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 29.31 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 67.26 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hyatt Regency Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco
- Hyatt San Francisco Regency
- Regency Hyatt San Francisco
- Regency San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt
- San Francisco Hyatt Regency
- San Francisco Regency
- San Francisco Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hyatt Regency San Francisco Hotel
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.