Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco places you in Downtown San Francisco, within a leisurely stroll of popular sights such as Westfield San Francisco Centre and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco. This 93-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central San Francisco and also close to Lombard Street and Pier 39.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite bistro, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café, or meet other guests at the free daily manager's reception. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to noon.
The 93 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. 48-inch LED TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free newspapers, free local calls, and free bottled water are also available.
Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco features free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and coffee in a common area. Valet parking is available for USD 49.00 per night. The front desk has multilingual staff standing by 24 hours a day to assist with concierge services and luggage storage. Additional amenities include free use of bicycles and free newspapers.
- Walking distance to Westfield San Francisco Centre and Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Business center
Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco
The Alise San Francisco is located on a busy thoroughfare lined with larger hotels, popular restaurants, and nightclubs. A short walk to the Moscone Center and theaters are two blocks away; Union Square and cable cars are a three-block stroll.
Stations at the front desk and on the mezzanine offer computers with complimentary high-speed Internet access. Complimentary wireless access is available in the expansive lobby and mezzanine lounge. Valet parking with In/Out privileges is available, fees apply.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 93
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Year Built 1913
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Free reception
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Staypineapple at The Alise San Francisco offers 93 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 48-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Pineapple Bistro and Bar - Breakfast served daily. Light fare, lunch, and happy hour are also available.
Start your morning with a cooked-to-order breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to noon for a surcharge. Every day, the hotel hosts a free manager's reception for you to enjoy.
Nearby Things to Do
- Free bicycles on site
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 10 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per night
- Best Western
- Best Western California
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- Hotel California San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western
- Hotel Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Francisco
- Hotel Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality San Francisco
- Grace Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality Hotel
- Alise Piece Pineapple Hospitality
- Staypineapple Alise San Francisco Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise Hotel
- Staypineapple Alise San Francisco
- Hotel Grace A Piece of Pineapple Hospitality
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.