Book your room at Whitney Peak Hotel
Located in Downtown Reno, Whitney Peak Hotel is next to popular attractions like Reno Arch and National Bowling Stadium. This 3.5-star hotel has 310 guestrooms and offers free in-room WiFi, a fitness center, and a nightclub. Centrally located in Reno, the hotel is also a short walk from Reno Events Center and National Automobile Museum.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Continental breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Whitney Peak Hotel's 310 rooms are air-conditioned and provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free local calls. 40-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Memory foam beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free bottled water, safes, and ironing boards are also available.
Guests staying at Whitney Peak Hotel enjoy a nightclub, a fitness center, and free WiFi in public areas. Parking is USD 5.00 per night (USD 15.00 per night for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times for USD 10.00 per person one-way. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 11 meeting rooms, a conference center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to National Bowling Stadium and National Automobile Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Whitney Peak Hotel255 N Virginia St Reno NV 89501
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet (2 square meters) include a conference center. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport at scheduled times is offered to guests. This Reno hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2014.
Whitney Peak Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 11
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 310
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 20,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Memory foam mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Heritage Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Rock climbing on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 10.00 (one way), (from 0 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Whitney Peak
- Whitney Peak Hotel
- Whitney Peak Hotel Reno
- Whitney Peak Reno
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).