Located in Downtown Ottawa, Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is adjacent to Library and Archives Canada and within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights like Parliament Hill. This 176 -room, 3-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. It's in central Ottawa and also close to Byward Market Square and Royal Canadian Mint.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill's 176 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free local calls. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Video-game consoles, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
Guests of Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill enjoy a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. Valet parking is available for CAD 25 per night. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Supreme Court of Canada and Canadian War Museum
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill402 Queen St Ottawa ON K1R5A7
Renovations & Closures
- Parking area
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 0 square feet (0 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1983
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill offers 176 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
This Ottawa hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness center.
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 50 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
This property requires the presence of the owner of the credit card used for the reservation at check-in. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 7 and CAD 12 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 16.95 per day
- Ottawa Radisson
- Ottawa Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill
- Radisson Parliament Hill Hotel
- Radisson Parliament Hill Ottawa
- Radisson Parliament Ottawa
- Radisson Ottawa Parliament Hill Hotel
We should mention
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.