Skylon Tower is a short stroll from Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa, and other popular attractions like Horseshoe Falls are within a mile (2 km). This 4-star hotel has 432 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. Also close to this Niagara Falls hotel are American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with buffet breakfast, available for a fee.
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa's 432 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include phones and ironing boards.
At Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Valet parking is available for CAD 40 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this spa hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
- Walking distance to Skylon Tower
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
The high-rise Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa is at the southern end of the quieter Fallsview area and 100 m (109 yd) from the Falls. The hotel is 2.5 km (1.5 mi) from Marineland family theme park and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Maid of the Mist boat tours and Canada One Factory Outlet Mall.
The Fallsview Casino is connected by skywalk to the hotel.
A computer kiosk in the lobby provides high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a 24-hour fitness center.
Tours to area attractions depart from the hotel lobby and include the Skylon Tower, Niagara Falls Aviary, and the IMAX Theater.
In addition to an on-site ballroom, the hotel has nine meeting rooms totaling 929 square meters (10,000 square feet) to accommodate events of many kinds.
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 432
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 23
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa offers 432 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels.
Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Niagara Falls hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Morton's Grille Niagara Falls - Savory cuisine combined with a breathtaking view.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers an indoor pool with a seasonal outdoor deck, two indoor spa tubs, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 4 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 22.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.00 per night
- Marriott Hotel Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Niagara Falls Fallsview Marriott
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.