Popular property highlights
Located in Uptown - Oak Lawn, Warwick Melrose Dallas is within 2 miles (3 km) of popular attractions such as American Airlines Center and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 184 -room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a 24-hour fitness center. In the historical district, it's also near Dallas World Aquarium and University of Texas Southwestern Medical School.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is available for a fee.
Warwick Melrose Dallas's 184 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. LCD TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other standard amenities include video-game consoles, ceiling fans, and safes.
Warwick Melrose Dallas features a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 5 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 27.00 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include conference space, coffee/tea in a common area, and a library.
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
- Concierge services
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Warwick Melrose Dallas
A complimentary shuttle transports guests to destinations within a three-mile radius of the hotel, and to and from Dallas Love Field. A 24-hours fitness facilities includes treadmills, a stair step machine, stationary bike, towels, TV, and purified water. The Warwick Melrose Dallas is a popular spot for weddings as well as for business, with 6,000 square feet of meeting and event space and formal terraces shaded by giant oak trees, and 5 meeting and conference rooms.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1924
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free area shuttle
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 10.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 10.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Warwick Melrose Dallas offers 184 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and video-game consoles. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Landmark Restaurant - Fresh seasonal menu changes monthly. Progressive American fare with a nod towards French, Asian, and Italian. Open from early morning to mid-evening. Sunday brunch. Quiet private dining alcove seats 20.
Library Bar - Martinis are the reigning drink, with nearly 100 varieties. Old-world charm includes cushy club chairs, soft lighting, and live entertainment. Open from late afternoon, with late-night dining available.
Nearby Things to Do
Public tennis courts are within a half-mile of the hotel. A running path is four blocks away, and a public golf course is within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Dallas Melrose
- Dallas Melrose Hotel
- Dallas Warwick
- Hotel Warwick Melrose Dallas
- Melrose Warwick Hotel Dallas
- Warwick Hotel Dallas
- Warwick Melrose
- Warwick Melrose Dallas
- Warwick Melrose Hotel
- Warwick Dallas
- Warwick Melrose Hotel Dallas
- Warwick Melrose Dallas Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.