Book your room at Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh places you within a mile (2 km) of popular attractions like American Airlines Center and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 170-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a 24-hour fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Near the airport, it's also near Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Convention Center.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh's 170 rooms are air-conditioned and provide minibars, free newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Guests can expect WiFi and LCD TVs with pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Other amenities include phones, ironing boards, and desks.
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh features a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Parking is available for USD 25 per night (USD 24 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, tours or tickets, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, a seasonal outdoor pool, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Close to American Airlines Center and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh2927 Maple Ave Dallas TX 75201
This uptown Dallas hotel is within a mile of American Airlines Center and the Dallas Arts District. Downtown Dallas is within 2 miles (3.2 kilometers).
Modern interpretations of original Art Deco influences are showcased throughout the hotel, in opulent marble pillars, sumptuous crystal mirrors, and hand-blown glass chandeliers.
There is free WiFi in public areas, 24-hour fitness facilities plus a seasonal outdoor pool, 6 conference rooms, and a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 557
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 6,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1923
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Graze Restaurant - Serving innovative dishes that showcase cuisine with a distinctive Texas twist. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Bar at Stoneleigh - Signature cocktails and intriguing wine selections served in an ambiance of chic comfort.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Room service is available around the clock.
Nearby Things to Do
Le Méridien Dallas, The Stoneleigh has a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center with guest keycard access. Equipment includes cardio machines with built-in LCD TVs, resistance machines, and free weights.
This Dallas hotel is a block away from the 4-mile Katy Trail, a paved trail popular with walkers, joggers, bicyclists, and rollerbladers.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Destination fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel
- Méridien Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Stoneleigh Dallas
- Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- The Stoneleigh Hotel And Spa
- The Stoneleigh Hotel Dallas
- Méridien Dallas Stoneleigh Hotel