Book your room at HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
Northpark Center is a short stroll from HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park, and other popular attractions like Meadows Museum are within a few miles (5 km). This 155-room, 3-star aparthotel has free breakfast, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Near the airport, the aparthotel is also close to Museum of Biblical Art and George W Bush Presidential Library and Museum.
Free buffet breakfast is included with your stay and awaits you each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM. For a nice break, mingle with other guests at the free manager's reception.
All 155 air-conditioned apartments feature kitchens and space to spread out with sitting areas. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and wired Internet. Other standard amenities include coffee makers, free local calls, and ironing boards.
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park offers a 24-hour fitness center, a spa tub, and free WiFi in public areas. If you drive, self parking is USD 14 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Walking distance to Northpark Center
- Free buffet breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- 24-hour fitness center
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park8221 North Central Expressway Dallas TX 75225
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Event facilities measuring 1000 square feet (93 square meters) include conference space. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. This business-friendly aparthotel also offers barbecue grills, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free area shuttle
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free grocery shopping service
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free reception
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park offers 155 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Accommodations at this 3-star aparthotel have kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
This Dallas aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Premium TV channels
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 175 per stay) plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Aparthotel
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Aparthotel Park
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park
- Hyatt Lincoln Park
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Lincoln Park Hotel Dallas
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Aparthotel Dallas
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Aparthotel
- HYATT house Dallas/Lincoln Park Dallas
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.