Book your room at Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
Located in Business District within a short walk of Jackson Square, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Mercedes-Benz Superdome. This 252-room, 4-star hotel has an indoor pool along with a fitness center and a spa tub. It's in central New Orleans and also close to French Market and New Orleans Jazz Park.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Full breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue's 252 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect to find WiFi and 47-inch flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and first-run movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for USD 42.00 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include WiFi in public areas, a meeting room, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Jackson Square
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue333 Saint Charles Ave New Orleans LA 70130
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with WiFi (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10,000 square feet (929 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2014.
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1926
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- WiFi (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 252
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- First-run movies
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Hilton Charles
- Hilton Charles Hotel
- Hilton Charles Hotel New Avenue Orleans/St.
- Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
- Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue Hotel
- Hilton Orleans/St. Charles Avenue Hotel
- Hilton Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
- Hilton New Orleans / St Charles Ave Hotel New Orleans
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.