- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services and spa treatments. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Greenville Marriott4.0 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
Chanae at the registration was very pleasant and charming. The hotel was easy to find and near restaurants.
The staff are incredible! I am highly allergic to feathers and they changed my bedding upon request. Overall, I would highly recommend!!
We booked the hotel in order to attend my nephew's wedding. We were given a room with a roof view and were treated very rudely by the reception staff when they found out we had booked our trip through [...] rather than through Marriott reservations. On the day of check-out we overheard the same reception person making negative remarks about both[...] and other on-line hotel reservation services.
We came in to the area for a concert and had reserved the room and paid in full through a second party beforehand. The day of check in, they swiped my card for incidentals, but accidentally swiped the whole amount that led to a hold on my credit card and tied up our money for the concert. The credit card company was closed and unwilling to help at that time of the weekend, so the hotel management graciously and quickly found a resolution and helped us make it through the weekend, and solved the problem immediately on monday morning. The customer service is excellent.
- Free valet and self parking
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Greenville Marriott places you within a few miles (5 km) of Pelham Mills Site and LeMans Karting. This 136-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a full-service spa and free valet parking. BMW Zentrum is also within a 15-minute drive.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
Greenville Marriott's 136 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi and TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Video-game consoles, safes, and phones are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2014, Greenville Marriott offers a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a sauna. Free valet and self parking are available, and there's also a free airport shuttle. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Other amenities at this spa hotel include WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a business center.