Located in Gold Coast, The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is next to popular attractions like John Hancock Center and Chicago Water Tower. This 434-room, 5-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a full-service spa, and an indoor pool. It's in central Chicago and also a short walk from Tribune Tower and Wrigley Building.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is available for a fee.
The 434 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including minibars, free newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi and TVs with cable channels and DVD players. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
At The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago, guests enjoy a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness center. Valet parking is available for USD 71.00 per night. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and 13 meeting rooms.
- Steps from John Hancock Center and Chicago Water Tower
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
- Dining venue
- Business facilities
- Health club
- Recreational facilities
The fitness center provides exercise equipment, fitness classes, and personal trainers. The Carlton Club offers in-room massages, as well as an indoor pool and spa tub; the adjoining sun deck features views of the city and lake.
The 24-hour business center includes complimentary Internet access and computers available for guest use. Children receive a toy and cookies upon arrival.
The property is pet-friendly and smoke-free. Fines apply for smoke-free violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Total number of rooms - 434
- Number of floors - 15
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago offers 434 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
In-room wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Deca Restaurant + Bar - A casual elegance of art-deco-inspired décor and contemporary classic cuisine come together for a brasserie-inspired experience. Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday brunch and afternoon tea.
Nearby Things to Do
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 25 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 4 for adults and USD 26 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 71.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Chicago Four Seasons Hotel
- Chicago Ritz-Carlton
- Four Seasons Hotel Chicago Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Four Seasons
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Four Seasons Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons
- Ritz-Carlton Four Seasons Hotel
- Ritz-Carlton Chicago Hotel
- The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (a Four Seasons Hotel) Hotel Chicago
- The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (a 4 Seasons Hotel)
- Ritz Chicago
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.