Located in Dupont Circle within a short walk of George Washington University, The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as White House. This 267-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Located centrally in Washington, it's also close to Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.
This hotel serves as home to a steakhouse, which has garden views, along with a tapas bar. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. Start each morning with breakfast, served for a fee from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.'s 267 air-conditioned rooms provide minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Other amenities include laptop-compatible safes, phones, and ironing boards.
At The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C., guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Parking is available for USD 41.00 per night (USD 51.00 per night for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 8 meeting rooms, a 24-hour business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Walking distance to George Washington University
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C.
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC has an outdoor splash pool as well as a fitness center, which offers exercycles, treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and resistance balls. Guests can kick back and relax around the lounge fireplace. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby. There are 11 meeting and conference rooms available for business needs. Concierge service and luggage storage are also available.
Breakfast is served in the Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse. For dinner, Boveda serves small plates, and organic cocktails. The hotel also offers a complimentary Love That Dog (LTD) program, which includes a dog bed and bowls.
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 8
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 8
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 267
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
The Westin Georgetown, Washington D.C. offers 267 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Caucus Room Brasserie & Steakhouse - This modern day French brassiere provides guests with breakfast favorites such as Eggs Florentine or Southern Style Sausage Gravy and Biscuits. Through the grand French glass doors guests can enjoy meals on a European Courtyard.
Boveda - Serving dinner, Latin small plates, and organic cocktails.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Georgetown Washington DC offers a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor splash pool.
A block west of the hotel is Rock Creek Park, a 1,750-acre forest with numerous paths for hiking, running, biking, and horseback riding. Mountain bikers enjoy pedaling along the C&O Canal towpath that begins five blocks west of the hotel in Georgetown. Public tennis courts are located 2 blocks north.
The nearest golf course is 18-hole Hains Point, about 3 miles away on the banks of the Potomac River. The locale includes a miniature golf course listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and a two-tier driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Westin; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 20.00 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 41.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 51.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 300.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per day
- Georgetown Westin
- Georgetown Westin Washington D.C.
- Washington D.C. Westin
- Washington D.C. Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Hotel
- Westin Georgetown Hotel Washington D.C.
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C.
- Westin Washington D.C. Georgetown
- Westin Georgetown Washington D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C. Hotel
- Westin Georgetown D.C.
- The Westin Georgetown, Washington d.c. Hotel Washington Dc
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.