Popular property highlights
Located in Cathedral Hill Historic District, Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown is adjacent to Walters Art Museum and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Washington Monument. This 4-star hotel has 162 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. Located in central Baltimore, the hotel is also near National Aquarium in Baltimore and USS Constellation.
Enjoy a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning with cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown's 162 rooms are air-conditioned and provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and ironing boards. Guests can expect free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Rooms also include desks.
Renovated in 2015, Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 4 meeting rooms. Valet parking is offered for USD 60.00 per night. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to Walters Art Museum and Washington Monument
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown, built in 1907, is located in Baltimore's historic Mount Vernon District, 1 block from the Basilica, 7 blocks from the Inner Harbor, near Camden Yards and Ravens Stadium, and within 10 blocks of John Hopkins University Hospital and Mercy Hospital. Baltimore's convention center is 8 blocks away. Popular restaurants, night clubs, and galleries and shops are within walking distance.
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown completed an $18 million renovation in June 2015.
Hotel amenities include an on-site restaurant, Poets Modern Cocktails & Eats. Meeting space can accommodate up to 80 people. A breakfast is available each morning for a surcharge. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Valet parking is available at surcharge. Self parking is also available in a public lot across the street (surcharges apply, limited availability).
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 162
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Year Built 1907
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 4
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4000
- Conference space size (meters) - 372
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
Hotel Indigo Baltimore Downtown offers 162 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Baltimore hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A breakfast is available daily, fees apply.
Poets Modern Cocktails & Eats - Offers classic American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also has a happy hour.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 25.00 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 55 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10.00 and USD 30.00 for adults, USD 10.00 and USD 30.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 60.00 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Indigo Baltimore Mt Vernon
- Indigo Baltimore Downtown
- Mount Vernon Hotel
- Mount Vernon Hotel Baltimore
- Vernon Hotel
- Hotel Indigo Baltimore Mt Vernon
- The Mount Vernon Hotel
We should mention
Up to 4 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.