Located in Center City, Philadelphia, Le Meridien Philadelphia is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial. This 202-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Located in central Parkway Museum District, the hotel is also near Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off right with cooked-to-order breakfast, which is served for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
All 202 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with cable channels and first-run movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also standard.
Guests of Le Meridien Philadelphia enjoy a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 6 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 49.00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Le Meridien Philadelphia
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 6 meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 7000 square feet (650 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Meridien Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Le Meridien Philadelphia offers 202 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Amuse and Le Bar at Amuse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Meridien Hotel Philadelphia
- Meridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Meridien
- Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).