Located in Center City, Philadelphia, Le Meridien Philadelphia is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial. This 202-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like a fitness center and a 24-hour business center. Located in central Parkway Museum District, the hotel is also near Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Satisfy your hunger from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. Start your day off right with cooked-to-order breakfast, which is served for a fee from 7 AM to 11 AM.
All 202 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, coffee makers, and free newspapers. LCD TVs come with cable channels and first-run movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport down comforters and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Free bottled water, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also standard.
Guests of Le Meridien Philadelphia enjoy a fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 6 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 49.00 per day. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to Reading Terminal Market and Ben Franklin National Memorial
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
- 24-hour business center
Le Meridien Philadelphia
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and 6 meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 7000 square feet (650 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Le Meridien Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 10
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Meeting rooms 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.99 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
Le Meridien Philadelphia offers 202 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 11 AM.
Amuse and Le Bar at Amuse - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Meridien Hotel Philadelphia
- Meridien Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Meridien
- Le Meridien Philadelphia Hotel Philadelphia
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.