Located in Castlefield, Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel is within a 5-minute walk of People's History Museum and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Manchester Opera House. This 148 -room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour business center, and a conference center. Centrally located in Manchester, the hotel is also a short walk from Museum of Science and Industry and Castlefield Roman Fort.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is available for a fee.
All of Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel's 148 recently renovated rooms provide coffee makers, laptop-compatible safes, and ironing boards. 32-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets and pillow menus, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Desks are also standard.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel features free WiFi in public areas, 9 meeting rooms, and a conference center. Self parking is available for GBP £17 per day. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this family-friendly hotel include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Walking distance to People's History Museum and Manchester Opera House
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour business center
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 5371 square feet (499 square meters) include a conference center. This Victorian hotel also offers a terrace, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Conference space size (feet) - 5371
- Conference space size (meters) - 499
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of floors - 4
- Meeting rooms 9
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Year Built 1844
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 7 per day ), Wired internet access ( GBP 7 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel offers 148 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2014.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
V&A Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 14.95 and GBP 16.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP £17 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10 per night
- Albert Victoria Hotel Manchester
- Manchester Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert
- Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Manchester Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria & Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert
- Victoria Albert Hotel Manchester
- Victoria Albert Marriott
- Victoria Albert Marriott Hotel Manchester
- Marriott Manchester Victoria And Albert Hotel
- Manchester Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
- Marriott Victoria Albert Hotel
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.