Located in Greenwich within a short walk of Cutty Sark, Novotel London Greenwich is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Royal Observatory. This 151-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a fitness center. Located centrally in London, it's also close to O2 Arena and Greenwich Park.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or have a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
All of Novotel London Greenwich's 151 rooms are recently renovated and have an array of amenities, including minibars, coffee makers, and safes. LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
At Novotel London Greenwich, guests have access to a fitness center, a steam room, and free WiFi in public areas. Self parking is available for GBP 18 per day. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and a terrace.
- Walking distance to Cutty Sark
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Novotel London Greenwich
Novotel London Greenwich features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1184 square feet (110 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel London Greenwich is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 151
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2005
- Conference space size (feet) - 1184
- Conference space size (meters) - 110
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Novotel London Greenwich offers 151 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers.
This London hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2016.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Novotel London Greenwich has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a surcharge. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a steam room and a fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of GBP 10 per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.45 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 7.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 18 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
- Greenwich London Novotel
- Greenwich Novotel
- London Novotel Greenwich
- Novotel Greenwich
- Novotel Greenwich Hotel
- Novotel Greenwich Hotel London
- Novotel Greenwich London
- Novotel London Greenwich
- Accor London Greenwich
- Novotel London Greenwich England
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel London
- Novotel London Greenwich Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.