Book your room at DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside
Located in Canary Wharf, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside is within a few miles (5 km) of popular sights such as Tower of London and London Bridge. This 378-room, 4-star hotel has conveniences like a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour fitness center. On a river, it's also near O2 Arena and Olympic Stadium.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at Columbia, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning off right with buffet breakfast served for a fee.
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside's 378 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free newspapers, and safes. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2015, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 14 meeting rooms. If you drive, self parking is GBP 14 per night, and there's also a free ferry terminal shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, coffee/tea in a common area, and a computer station.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- Concierge services
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside265 Rotherhithe Street London England SE16 5HW
DoubleTree by Hilton London features a restaurant, a cofee shop/café, and 24-hour room service. This 6-story London hotel has an onsite gym. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available as well as 14 meeting rooms. The hotel has a terrace and a concierge desk.
The Canary Wharf Tube Station is a short walk from the Canary Wharf Pier. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- Meeting rooms 14
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 378
- Number of floors - 6
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free ferry terminal shuttle
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Columbia - This newly refurbished restaurant and café is located in the Grade 1 Listed Columbia Wharf and offers seasonal produce and international variety. For private dining and exceptional experiences this would be the perfect choice to end your day.
Terrace - Ejoy the amazing views of The Thames and Canary Wharf and experience our unique Columbian influenced sizzling barbeques with a wide range of seasonal beverages.
Library Bar - Enjoy a cup of coffee in total comfort next to the fire place.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
This London hotel has an on-site gym.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Up to 10 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 14 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hilton London Docklands
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- Hilton Riverside Hotel London Docklands
- Hilton Riverside London Docklands
- London Docklands Hilton
- London Docklands Riverside
- London Docklands Riverside Hilton
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Docklands Riverside
- DoubleTree Hilton Docklands Riverside
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room