Orbitz Verified Reviews
Popular property highlights
Located in Las Vegas Strip, Park MGM Las Vegas is adjacent to Park Theater and within a 15-minute walk of popular sights like T-Mobile Arena. This 2605-room, 4-star resort has 3 outdoor pools along with a full-service spa and a casino. It's in central Las Vegas and also close to Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and Las Vegas Convention Center.
Enjoy dining at Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar, one of 3 onsite restaurants. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the 2 coffee shops/cafés. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
An LCD TV comes with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with WiFi. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and the bathroom offers a hair dryer and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free local calls, a safe, and an ironing board.
Park MGM Las Vegas features a full-service spa, 3 outdoor pools, and a casino. Parking is available for USD 15 per day (USD 24 per day for valet parking), and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry, and concierge services. Other amenities at this spa resort include a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 15 meeting rooms.
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
Park MGM Las Vegas
Park MGM Las Vegas is the newest Vegas resort experience in the center of the Strip, located next door to the 20,000-seat T-Mobile Arena and home to its own 5,200-seat Park Theater.
Park MGM Las Vegas is located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, a hub for fine dining, shopping, and unparalleled entertainment.
The 102,000-square-foot casino is open 24 hours. It features high-limit slots and a table games lounge, race and sports book, and over 1,500 slot machines.
Other amenities include WiFi, luggage storage, and concierge services. Business services are available at the Business Center. Room service is also available during limited hours.
This property charges a daily resort fee which includes property-wide high speed internet access (public spaces and in-room), unlimited local and toll free calls, airline boarding pass printing and fitness center access for guests 18 and up.
Please note that all guestrooms are non-smoking, and guests found to be smoking in rooms are subject to a fee.
- Express check-in
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 15
- Express check-out
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1996
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 3
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 28,000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Banquet hall
- Pool umbrellas
- Total number of rooms - 2605
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 32
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Park MGM Las Vegas offers 2605 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries.
This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Bavette’s Steakhouse & Bar - An acclaimed Chicago classic has arrived in Las Vegas. A stylish departure from a traditional steakhouse, Bavette’s embraces French flair without the formality, blending fine dining with unabashed fun. Indulge in timeless steakhouse fare, including richly flavorful ribeyes, fresh seafood towers, traditional side dishes, and house made desserts. Strong cocktails and a well-curated international wine list enhance the gilded space which features red leather banquettes, glowing chandeliers, and lively jazz.
Primrose - Evoking the atmosphere of a country home in southern France, Primrose serves garden-inspired dishes and cocktails in its drawing room or dining room, or in its leafy outdoor terrace and garden.
Moneyline Sports Bar & Book - New sports bar where guests can place a bet, grab food and drinks, play a game.
Juniper Cocktail Lounge - Located in the center of the casino, Juniper Cocktail Lounge has a vibrant and welcoming atmosphere. Guests can enjoy hand-crafted cocktails, beer, and wine while relaxing in the lounge.
The 102,000-square-foot casino includes over 1,500 slot machines and a race-and-sports book.
Guests who sign up for the MGM Resorts International's M life Rewards program can earn rewards based on slot game play and select items charged to your room from any 12 MGM Resorts International resorts and casinos. Rewards include complimentary shows, exclusive members-only events, and invitations to giveaways, tournaments, and concerts.
Nearby Things to Do
The golf concierge can reserve tee times at Shadow Creek, Reflection Bay, Dragon Ridge, and all other golf courses; in general, more than 20 golf courses are within driving distance of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Monte Carlo Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Casino Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort Casino
- Monte Resort
- Resort Monte
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo
- Park MGM Las Vegas Resort
- Park MGM Resort
- Park MGM
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
We should mention
Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.