Where is a good place to stay in Brooklyn?
What are some of the best hotels for the budget traveler in Brooklyn?
You'll find a good rate when you book one of the 44 cheap hotels in Brooklyn. La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brooklyn Central is a 2.5-star hotel with free WiFi and air conditioning. Another option is Pitkin Hotel, a 2.5-star hotel offering free Internet. You'll also find Franklin Guesthouse, which is a hotel with free WiFi, a 24-hour fitness center, and a 24-hour gym.
What are the best hotels in central Brooklyn?
These are some of our travelers' favorite hotels in central Brooklyn:
- Pod Brooklyn is a 3-star hotel with a rooftop terrace, parking, and concierge services.
- The William Vale is a 5-star hotel with free WiFi, private balconies, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Ace Hotel Brooklyn is a 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a fitness center, and concierge services.
You'll love Brooklyn for its live music scene and popular cafes. Top places to visit close to central Brooklyn include Barclays Center Brooklyn, One World Trade Center and Brooklyn Bridge.
What are some favorite hotels near Prospect Park?
Take a stroll around this popular park, located 1.9 mi from the heart of Brooklyn. There are 47 hotels within a mile of Prospect Park, giving you plenty of choices, and here are some of the top ones:
- Union Hotel, Ascend Hotel Collection: Located 1.4 mi away, this hotel has free WiFi, a free manager's reception, and a business center.
- Parkside Bed & Breakfast: Located 0.4 mi away, this 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi, and in-room kitchens.
- Lefferts Gardens Residence Bed and Breakfast: Located 0.5 mi away, this guesthouse has free WiFi, free parking, and soaking tubs.