Located in Midtown - Piedmont within a short walk of Georgia Institute of Technology, Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel is within 2 miles (3 km) of other popular sights such as Centennial Olympic Park. This 304-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a rooftop terrace. It's also close to English and World of Coca Cola.
For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee. Order from 24-hour room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel's 304 rooms are air-conditioned and provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 37-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Beds are dressed in premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Free local calls, laptop-compatible safes, and ironing boards are also available.
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and free WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 32 per day. Front-desk staff can answer questions 24/7, and assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Georgia Institute of Technology
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 304
- Number of floors - 21
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel offers 304 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and complimentary newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Atlanta hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Community Smith - Atlanta Midtown Hotel's modern 'meatery' with an innovative menu showcasing humanely-raised meat, seafood, and vegetables at the height of their season.
The Garden at Community Smith - A modern bar and grill with city views inspired by German Biergartens with small-plate and casual outtakes form the Community Smith menu with more than 15 craft beer draught.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance
- Atlanta Midtown Renaissance Hotel
- Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Hotel Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- Renaissance Hotel Atlanta Midtown
- Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel Atlanta
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.