The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta places you within a 10-minute stroll of popular attractions such as Centennial Olympic Park and World of Coca Cola. This 4-star hotel has 1073 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Centrally located in Atlanta, the hotel is also a short walk from Georgia Aquarium and Georgia State University.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including The Sun Dial, which specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with full breakfast, available for a fee from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
All 1073 air-conditioned rooms provide coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and free bottled water. TVs come with cable channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests of The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta have access to an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 38.00 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 53 meeting rooms, a conference center, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Centennial Olympic Park and World of Coca Cola
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta210 Peachtree St. NW Atlanta GA 30303
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has completed a $70 million renovation of all its guestrooms, meeting spaces, lobby, and public areas.
Dining options include the panoramic Sundial Restaurant & Bar, located 723 feet above the city on the 73rd floor of the hotel. The Café serves both buffet and a la carte breakfast options while at Bar 210 you can relax with a drink and light evening fare. The lobby offers thoughtfully appointed seating areas featuring a Starbucks Coffee Bar, complimentary high speed internet access and power panels. A FedEx Office Business Center is located in the lobby featuring print, copy, mailing, and computer services.
The WestinWORKOUT Fitness Studio is located on the 10th floor and features 24-hour guestroom key access, cardio and weight machines, free weights, and medicine and stability balls. The RunWestin Concierge is available every Tuesday and Thursday for guided, 3-mile scenic runs through the city.
- Indoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1073
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 73
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Electric car charging station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 53
- Year Built 1976
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 30000
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 2787
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Television in common areas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Sun Dial - Tri-level rooftop restaurant, bar, and observation deck. Restaurant and bar levels revolve. Stationary observation level between bar and restaurant levels with viewing pods and telescopes suspended over restaurant. (Surcharge for entry to observation level. Minimum charge levied for bar level.) Lunch and dinner daily, brunch on Sunday. Top-level bar offers live jazz Wednesdays and Thursdays. Restaurant lunch menu with choices such as corn chowder, peekytoe crab salad, burgers, sandwiches, flatiron steak with whiskey-shallot sauce, trout with hazelnut butter sauce. Dinner main courses such as steak, diver scallops, and roasted salmon.
The Café - Breakfast buffet and à la carte menu offered daily. Also open for lunch daily and dinner on weekdays. Window wall looking into tiered garden below street level.
Bar 210 - Bar and lounge with plush-fabric chairs serving cocktails and light fare.
Starbucks - Pastries, coffee, espresso drinks served daily from early morning to early evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The Westin Peachtree Plaza has a 50-by-25-foot year-round swimming pool surrounded by a sundeck furnished with cushioned teak lounge chairs under a retractable, curved-glass roof on the 11th floor.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets stay free
- 2 per room (up to 40 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- A pet fee will be charged
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Peachtree Plaza
- Peachtree Plaza Westin
- Peachtree Westin
- Peachtree Westin Plaza
- Westin Peachtree
- Westin Peachtree Plaza
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Plaza
- Atlanta Westin
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Atlanta
- Westin Hotel Atlanta
- Westin Peachtree Plaza Atlanta Hotel
- Westin Peachtree Hotel
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.