Romantic Hotels in Toronto
Featured Toronto Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Toronto Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Toronto that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 2593 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $93 to $414Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Toronto weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Toronto
If you've been dreaming of a luxurious weekend away with your sweetie, crack open the Champagne. We know an ideal retreat for starry-eyed lovebirds. Boasting a range of upscale resorts and hotels, Toronto is a place where passions run wild and love blossoms.Romantic boutique hotels
Advertising on-site dining options and breakfast services, the Hotel Ocho is a favorite of starry-eyed couples wanting to keep the passion burning. We recommend you book ahead so you don't miss out — there's no doubt you'll be spoiled at this exquisite hotel.Romantic Resorts
If your heart is racing a million miles an hour at the thought of heading off on a romantic escape with your beloved, why not make it even better by booking a stay at the Hotel Ocho? Enjoy candlelit meals, snuggling up in your gorgeous room and a host of appealing extras like a bar and a coffee shop. If you're after something else, try the Yonge Palace Guest House North York Centre. Boasting breakfast services and a garden, it's a wonderful place to kick back, relax and enjoy some quality couple time.Romantic places to visit in Toronto
Thinking of taking your beloved on a date? These bewitching attractions will get those sparks flying:
- Treat that someone special to a visit to Ed Mirvish Theatre. It's the perfect gift!
- Humber Arboretum is perfect for adventure-loving couples — make sure you pop this one on your travel schedule.
- Make sure you check out Woodbine Beach while you're exploring this neck of the woods. It lures people from all over the map.
- Not quite ready for your wonderful adventure to draw to a close? Don't fret. You and your loved one could always head in the direction of The Danforth Music Hall.