Broadway is within a 5-minute walk of The Gallivant Times Square while other popular sites like Times Square are within a 15-minute stroll. This 336-room, 3.5-star hotel has 2 restaurants along with conveniences like free in-room WiFi and a health club. Centrally located in New York, the hotel is also a short walk from Rockefeller Center and Macy's.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. Start your day off with breakfast, available for a fee.
All 336 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 37-inch plasma TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Pillowtop beds sport Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other amenities include free local calls, laptop-compatible safes, and ironing boards.
Guests of The Gallivant Times Square enjoy a health club, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room. Parking is USD 45 per day (USD 55 per day for valet parking)—but if you prefer not to drive, catch a ride in the airport shuttle (available 24 hours). The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this boutique hotel include a 24-hour business center, a computer station, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Broadway and Times Square
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Health club
The Gallivant Times Square234 W 48th St Broadway & 8th Avenue New York NY 10036
This Midtown hotel is in the heart of Times Square, Broadway, midtown businesses, and Restaurant Row, where more than 20 dining spots line 46th Street from 8th to 9th Avenue. Many guests enjoy walking from the hotel to Broadway theaters, Rockefeller Center, and TV studios, including the studio where The Late Show with David Letterman is taped.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout The Gallivant Times Square. The on-site concierge provides information about tours and theater tickets. Our Meeting Room provides space for up to 12 people for business meeting. Hotel room service is available from 7 AM to 10 PM with a limited overnight menu from 10 PM to 4 AM. Self and valet parking are both available for a fee.
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 16
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Conference space size (meters) - 26
- Smoke-free property
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1926
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 276
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Saigon Café - Continental breakfast. Open from early morning until late evening.
Saigon 48 - A menu of traditional and contemporary Vietnamese cuisine. Open from late morning until late night.
Aoki - Featuring progressive Japanese Japanese fare. Open from late morning for lunch and then again in late afternoon for dinner.
Primary Bar & Lounge - Open from mid-afternoon until late night.
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Resort fee: USD 15.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- In-room bottled water
- Breakfast fee: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 45 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Best Western Plus President
- Best Western Plus President Hotel
- Best Western Plus President Hotel Times Square
- Best Western Plus President Times Square
- Best Western Times Square
- Hotel Best Western President
- President Best Western Hotel
- President Hotel Best Western
- President Hotel Times Square
- President Times Square Hotel
- Gallivant Times Square Hotel
- TRYP Wyndham New York Times Square
- Best Western President Hotel New York
- Gallivant Times Square
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.