Popular property highlights
Located in SoHo - Cast Iron Historic District, NoMo SoHo is within a mile (2 km) of popular sights such as New York University and Brooklyn Bridge. This 4.5-star hotel has 263 rooms and welcomes guests with a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a conference center. It's in central New York and also close to Empire State Building and Macy's.
Enjoy a leisurely bite to eat at NOMO Kitchen, the hotel's onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with full breakfast, available for a fee.
All 263 recently renovated rooms provide refrigerators, minibars, and free newspapers. Guests can expect to find plasma TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Beds are dressed in Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters, and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are other standard amenities.
NoMo SoHo features a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 3 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 67 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a conference center, coffee/tea in a common area, and a library.
- Close to New York University and Brooklyn Bridge
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. This 4.5-star property offers, WiFi (included in the amenity fee), limo/town car service, and 3 meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, conference center, wedding services, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available on site for a surcharge. Babysitting or childcare is available onsite.
The NoMo SoHo is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Number of floors - 26
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 8000
- Conference space size (meters) - 743
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference center
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
NoMo SoHo offers 263 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies.
Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Free newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
NOMO Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
A Full breakfast with a surcharge is available. Coffee/tea is offered in the lobby.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Up to 17 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 67 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- NOMO SOHO Hotel New York
- NOMO SOHO Hotel
- NOMO SOHO New York
- NOMO SOHO
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- NoMo SoHo is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.