Popular property highlights
Located in Midtown, New York Hilton Midtown is adjacent to Museum of Modern Art and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Radio City Music Hall. This 1929-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and a conference center. Centrally located in New York, the hotel is also a short walk from Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Herb N Kitchen, which specializes in American cuisine. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All of New York Hilton Midtown's 1929 rooms are air-conditioned and have an array of amenities, including MP3 docks, free newspapers, and safes. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are other standard amenities.
Renovated in 2015, New York Hilton Midtown offers a 24-hour fitness center, WiFi in public areas, and 40 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 60-75 per day. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a conference center, a business center, and coffee/tea in a common area.
- Walking distance to Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
- WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas (fees apply)
HighlightsInformation missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
New York Hilton Midtown
This smoke-free New York City hotel is across from the Museum of Modern Art and four blocks from Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, and Carnegie Hall. Central Park is five blocks north of the Hilton.
The hotel's business center includes four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and offers faxing, copying, and secretarial services.
- Meeting rooms 40
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 1929
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 46
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Electric car charging station
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space size (meters) - 13935
- Year Built 1963
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 150000
- Smoke-free property
- Conference center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 14.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 14.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
New York Hilton Midtown offers 1929 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- Free newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Minus5 Ice Bar - Bundle up and chill at a bar made entirely of ice, including the chilled solid glasses. Open daily from 2 PM to 1 AM.
Herb N' Kitchen - Breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner served daily in a casual "grab & go" or sit down environment.
Bridges Bar - Manhattan's 7 bridges provide the theme for this bar off the lobby, with murals of bridges and cables on the walls. Offers cocktails at the bar or oversized banquettes. Open evenings.
Lobby Lounge - Open until midnight, the Lobby Lounge is a great place to enjoy a Manhatten or a Rosè Fizz.
Nearby Things to Do
The Hilton's 8,000 square-foot (743 square meters) 24-hour Fitness Club provides several cardio machines, including elliptical machines, treadmills, and upright and recumbent bikes, all equipped with TV screens. There is also a wide range of strength-training equipment for the entire body, free weights (up to 75 pounds), resistance bands, and a Kinesis wall.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 35.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 43 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60-75 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 35.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per stay
- Hilton Midtown
- Hilton Midtown Hotel
- Hilton Midtown New York
- Hilton New York
- Hilton New York Midtown
- Midtown Hilton
- Midtown Hilton New York
- New York Hilton Midtown
- New York Hilton Midtown Hotel
- New York Midtown Hilton
- Hilton New York City
- Hilton New York Hotel New York City
- New York City Hilton
- New York Hilton
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Bed and Breakfast!
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast!" rate category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily complimentary breakfast for 2