Disney's Pop Century Resort places you within 3 miles (5 km) of popular attractions like Disney's Hollywood Studios® and Epcot®. This resort welcomes guests with conveniences like an outdoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Also close to this Lake Buena Vista resort are Disney Springs® and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park.
For your convenience, a full breakfast is served each morning for a fee. This resort has a restaurant that's perfect for a leisurely bite to eat.
All air-conditioned rooms feature safes, phones, and ironing boards. TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries.
Guests staying at Disney's Pop Century Resort enjoy an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and free WiFi in public areas. There's free parking and a free airport shuttle. The front desk is staffed 24/7 to help with tours or tickets, and answer any questions about the accommodations. Other amenities at this family-friendly resort include an arcade/game room, express check-in, and express check-out.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Free airport shuttle
Disney's Pop Century Resort
Air-conditioned accommodations at Disney's Pop Century Resort offer safes and hair dryers. Cable television is provided.
Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Disney's Pop Century Resort - This Disney Value Resort Hotel is a celebration of 20th-century pop culture, with a focus on iconography of the "Classic Years"—the 1950s through the 1990s. The buildings are fashioned as time capsules of the way Americans lived, worked, and played during these five decades.
Icons include jukeboxes, bowling pins, and Lady and Tramp (from the Disney movie, Lady and the Tramp) near the 1950s buildings; Play-Doh, Duncan Yo-Yos, and characters from The Jungle Book near the 1960s buildings; Big Wheels and eight-track tapes near the 1970s buildings; Sony Walkmans, Rubik's Cubes, and Roger Rabbit near the 1980s buildings; and laptop computers and cell phones near the 1990s buildings.
The resort has three heated pools with themes, a children's pool (unheated), an arcade, and a playground with a Goofy water feature. In addition there are laundry facilities on site and a 7,000 square foot (652 square meter) retail area in the resort's Classic Hall. Guests receive complimentary bus transportation to and from Walt Disney World Theme Parks, Water Parks, and Downtown Disney Area as well as from and to the Orlando International Airport via Disney’s Magical Express.
Disney's Magical Express: Guests of this resort are eligible for complimentary Disney's Magical Express service (pre-booking required). Motor coaches pick up guests at Orlando International Airport and drop off at Walt Disney World Resort Hotels. Disney staff members pick up bags from baggage claim and deliver them straight to guestrooms (for arrivals between 5 AM and 10 PM). Guests arriving outside of these hours should pick up their baggage at baggage claim to carry with them on the motor coach.
This hotel is nonsmoking except in designated outdoor areas.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Children's pool
- Free airport transportation
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 2,880
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Free theme park shuttle
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Free self parking
- Supervised childcare/activities
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
Where to Eat
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining - The hotel's 640-seat food court has four different counter-service shops and a Grab-N-Go Market with a variety of dishes for quick, convenient meals. Choices include sandwiches, salads, pizza, pasta, burgers, full dinners, baked goods, and ice cream.
Petals Pool Bar - Snacks are served poolside at this seasonal outdoor bar just outside the Everything Pop Shopping and Dining food court.
Guests can also receive pizza delivery to their rooms during evening hours.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
Disney's Pop Century Resort features three heated pools with various themes: the Bowling Pin Pool (near the 1950s buildings), the Hippy Dippy Pool (near the 1960s buildings), and the Computer Pool (near the 1980s buildings). There's also a children's pool, a playground with a Goofy-themed water feature, and an arcade called Fast Forward located in the Classic Hall.
Guests can also take advantage of additional recreational activities offered throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, which include tennis, parasailing, water-skiing, golf (there are five PGA-caliber golf courses within the Disney complex) and miniature golf, and horseback riding. Also available in the area are racquetball and basketball courts, bicycle rentals, hiking and biking trails, and watercraft rentals. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Century Pop
- Century Pop Resort
- Disney's Pop
- Disney's Pop Century
- Disney's Pop Century Resort
- Disney's Pop Resort
- Pop Century
- Pop Century Resort
- Pop Resort
- Resort Pop Century
- Disney Pop Century Hotel
- Disney Pop Century Resort
- Disneys Pop Century Hotel
- Disneys Pop Century Resort
- Pop Century Disney
- Disney's Pop Century Resort Lake Buena Vista
- Disney's Pop Century Lake Buena Vista
- Pets not allowed
Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Benefits
Guests staying at this Walt Disney World Resort hotel can enjoy the following benefits during their stay:
- First access to reserve a limited number of Disney FastPass+ attractions and shows, up to 60 days before they arrive (theme park tickets required)
- Extended theme park hours with Extra Magic Hours at 1 of the Disney theme park each day (theme park tickets required)
- Complimentary resort transportation via motor coaches, ferries, and monorail, providing convenient ways to explore all the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort
- Complimentary parking at Walt Disney World Resort hotels and theme parks
- Complimentary MagicBands to access Disney theme parks (theme park tickets required), unlock guestrooms, check in at FastPass+ entrances for previously selected attractions and entertainment, and make payments at shops and restaurants
- Complimentary roundtrip airport service between Orlando International Airport and select Resort Hotels via motor coach with Disney’s Magical Express, including luggage delivery straight to guestrooms
- Resort Hotel entertainment, including themed pools with slides, outdoor Disney movie screenings, and Disney Character Dining experiences