Hotels in Oak Park
Search over 2228 hotels from $68
Top Rated Oak Park Hotels
Luxury Hotels in Oak Park
- Bishops Hall605 Iowa Street, Oak Park, IL
The price is $175 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 255/5Exceptional! (2 reviews)
- Write Inn Hotel211 N Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, ILGet Rates3.6/5Good! (34 reviews)
- Carleton of Oak Park1110 Pleasant St, Oak Park, IL
The price is $139 per night from Jan 22 to Jan 234.1/5Very Good! (48 reviews)
Pet Friendly Oak Park Hotels
- Write Inn Hotel211 N Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, IL3.6/5Good! (34 reviews)
What's the best place for a stay in Oak Park?
What are the best cheap hotels in Oak Park?
For a good deal, check out these budget-friendly hotels in Oak Park. Carleton of Oak Park is a 3-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and 2 restaurants. Another option is Write Inn Hotel, a 2.5-star hotel with free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant.
What are the best hotels in downtown Oak Park?
These are some of the most popular hotels in central Oak Park:
- Carleton of Oak Park is a 3-star hotel with 2 restaurants, 2 bars, and free WiFi.
- Harvey House Bed & Breakfast is a 4-star B&B with free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Bishops Hall is a 3.5-star B&B with free breakfast, free parking, and conference space.
You'll love Oak Park for its array of shops and popular restaurants. Close to central Oak Park, you'll find top places to visit like Brookfield Zoo and Humboldt Park.
What are the best hotels to stay near Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio?
Just 1 mile from downtown Oak Park, Frank Lloyd Wright Home and Studio should be high on your to-do list. You'll find plenty of places to stay near this renowned historically significant residence, including Write Inn Hotel, which is 0.4 miles away. Bishops Hall and Carleton of Oak Park, located 0.5 miles and 1 mile away, respectively, are also attractive options. If you're searching for an enjoyable way to spend an evening, head to Madison Street Theatre. The following day, plan an excursion to Frank Lloyd Wright Historic District. This nearby attraction is worth adding to your itinerary.