Located in The Loop, Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Millennium Park and Chicago Cultural Center. This 687-room, 4.5-star hotel has 3 restaurants along with conveniences like a full-service spa and a 24-hour health club. It's in central Chicago and also a short walk from Art Institute of Chicago and Ford Center for the Performing Arts Oriental Theatre.
This hotel is home to 3 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room, or make new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge. For your convenience, a cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park's 687 rooms are air-conditioned and provide iPod docks, minibars, and coffee makers. 42-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and down comforters, and bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, rainfall showers, hair dryers, and designer toiletries. Other amenities include video-game consoles, laptop-compatible safes, and phones.
Guests staying at Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park enjoy access to a full-service spa, a 24-hour health club, and outdoor tennis courts. Valet parking is available for USD 70 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include WiFi in public areas, 15 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Walking distance to Millennium Park and Art Institute of Chicago
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour health club
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park offers 687 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
This Chicago hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Overlooking Grant and Millennium Parks, the Fairmont Chicago features 687 guestrooms including 65 suites. The full-service mySpa health spa is an 11,000-sq-foot (1,022-square-meter) urban sanctuary featuring 8 treatment rooms for massages, skincare treatments, body wraps, a steam room, lavender-scented chilled towels, and a fitness center; fees apply. The hotel also offers concierge services and luggage storage. Babysitting or childcare is available for an additional fee.
A staffed business center provides courier services, faxing, copying, printing, office supplies, and high-speed Internet access; fees apply. This 45-story hotel has 61,000 square feet (5,667 square meters) of meeting and event space, including 2 ballrooms, with audiovisual equipment, event catering, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 15
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 687
- Number of floors - 45
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour health club
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 5667
- Outdoor tennis courts - 4
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Year Built 1987
- Conference space size (feet) - 61000
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15.63 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
mySpa, the hotel's 11,000-square-foot spa sanctuary, offers an extensive range of treatments, including massage, skin and body care, and nail therapies. All treatments and services cater to each guest's unique needs, offering an individualized spa experience.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Where to Eat
COLUMBUS TAP - Columbus Tap offers a quintessential Windy City tap house experience and a fresh Midwest-focused menu that uses seasonal and regional ingredients, created to pair with the restaurant’s unique and extensive beer selection. The result is a gastropub with a neighborhood vibe and sophisticated offerings for locals and hotel guests alike.
MILLENNIUM ROOM - Start your day off right with breakfast in the Millennium Room. Featuring traditional favorites and decadent originals as well as a full American breakfast buffet. Open daily on the Lobby Level.
THE BAR - Enjoy a curated menu of crafted signature cocktails and word-class wines by the glass paired with contemporary small plates. Open for cocktails and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
mySpa Fitness Studio, located inside the hotel, has a fully equipped fitness studio with state-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment, circuit training, and free weights by Technogym and Precor. Personal training is available with advance notice.
There is a full-service spa located in the hotel, mySpa, features 8 treatment rooms and a staff of certified and licensed spa professionals. Each massage, skincare and body ritual treatment room includes an array of music choices, including iPod docks, and a menu of exclusive myEssentials add-ons for massages. Complimentary hand treatments accompany each personalized skincare treatment as well as a personalized take-home skin care regimen.
The Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is three blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, one mile away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Canoeing, kayaking, and rowing equipment can be rented from the Lincoln Park Boathouse, three miles north. Within five miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 21 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15.63 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium
- Fairmont Millennium Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium Hotel Chicago Park
- Chicago Fairmont
- Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park Hotel Chicago
- Fairmont Hotel Chicago
- Fairmont Millennium Park Hotel
- Fairmont Millennium Park
We should mention
Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per pet, per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- Fairmont Chicago at Millennium Park is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.