Romantic Hotels in Minneapolis, MN
Featured Minneapolis Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Minneapolis Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Minneapolis that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 522 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $76 to $127Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Minneapolis weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Minneapolis
If you've been craving a few luxurious nights away with your special someone, pop open the Champagne. We know just the destination for crazy-in-love couples. Boasting plenty of upmarket resorts and hotels, Minneapolis is a place where fireworks fly and love blossoms.Romantic places to visit in Minneapolis
You won't find anything nicer than spending quality time your sweetheart. Take them by the hand and organize a romantic date based around these alluring attractions:
- Ready to hold your loved one by the hand and explore the sights of this interesting area? We suggest you start the ball rolling with Bryant-Lake Bowl.
- The Salt Cave is another place worth enjoying together. Bring a camera — you'll want to capture these special memories.
- Theatre in the Round is not too far away and is a great place for couples eager to absorb more of the unique culture of the place.
- End your romantic adventure with a jaunt to Skyway Theatre. It just might make you fall in love all over again.