Located in Downtown Minneapolis, Hilton Minneapolis is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as Target Center and Basilica of Saint Mary. This 4-star hotel has 821 guestrooms and offers an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. It's also close to Target Field and Mill Ruins Park.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, a full breakfast is served each morning for a fee.
Hilton Minneapolis's 821 rooms are recently renovated and provide iPod docks, refrigerators, and coffee makers. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 50-inch LCD TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding and down comforters ensure a restful night. Free weekday newspapers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones are also standard.
At Hilton Minneapolis, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is offered for USD 27 per day. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, WiFi in public areas, and 38 meeting rooms.
- Walking distance to Target Center and Basilica of Saint Mary
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
- Fitness center
This Minneapolis Victorian style hotel lies across the street from Orchestra Hall. An indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center serve relaxation needs. The 24-hour business center, meeting rooms, and 77,000-sq-ft (7,150-sq-meters) of functional space cater to event needs. A technology help desk and support staff are also available. The Hilton Minneapolis wifi throughout public spaces (surcharge), including the lobby, restaurant, lounge, pool area, and fitness center. Guests may check out electronically through in-room TVs or telephones, and the lobby desk offers as many as 9 stations for busy times. In-room massages are available from a nearby spa. The city-owned garage beneath the hotel offers 1,000 parking spaces (surcharge).
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Indoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Spa services on site
- Number of floors - 25
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Meeting rooms 38
- Total number of rooms - 821
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Conference center
- Year Built 1992
- Conference space size (feet) - 77,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Microwave (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Minneapolis offers 821 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 50-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Microwaves, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in March 2014.
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Pay movies
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Skywater Cuisine - This restaurant offers a comfortable yet distinctly metropolitan setting. The menu showcases Chef Julian Grainger’s eclectic palate, and a variety of regional and international items to satisfy anyone's palate and preferences.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, nightly happy hour, cocktails, craft beers, and late-night dining are available in SkyWater Lounge. Semi-private dining is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Snowboarding nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 50 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: USD 75
- In-room microwave fee: USD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
- Hilton Hotel Minneapolis
- Hilton Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hilton
- Hilton Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Minneapolis Hotel
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
City Scene Promotion
Book a stay in a "City Scene" rate category and receive the following:
- Complimentary self-parking for one vehicle per room per stay
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Internet access