Located in Downtown Dallas, The Fairmont Dallas is within a 10-minute walk of popular sights such as Dallas World Aquarium and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center. This 545-room, 4-star hotel has a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Centrally located in Dallas, the hotel is also a short walk from Nasher Sculpture Center and Sixth Floor Museum.
In addition to a restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, there's also a lobby lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All 545 air-conditioned rooms feature minibars, coffee makers, and safes. Guests can enjoy cable TV and stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Video-game consoles, ironing boards, and desks are also standard.
Guests of The Fairmont Dallas have access to an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 30.00 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 25 meeting rooms, conference space, and a business center.
- Walking distance to Dallas World Aquarium and Morton H. Meyerson Symphony Center
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour fitness center
The Fairmont Dallas
Located in the downtown Arts District, this Fairmont offers an upscale restaurant, offering fresh market cuisine, and a seasonal outdoor pool with terrace dining. Other features of this smoke-free hotel include a lobby bar with flat-screen TV and a Starbucks with indoor and outdoor seating.
The Fairmont Dallas offers more than 73,000 square feet of meeting space which can accommodate up to 1,400 guests. Meeting facilities include the International Ballroom, the Venetian Room, and the smaller Director's Room.
The hotel also has a concierge desk, valet garage parking, and a state-of-the-art 24-hour fitness center that is complimentary for hotel guests. The business center is open 24 hours.
This is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 25
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 545
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 22250
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Conference space size (feet) - 239499
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 15 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 15 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
The Fairmont Dallas offers 545 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and video-game consoles. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This Dallas hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Pyramid Restaurant and Bar - Fine dining. Features sleek modern décor with accents of polished metal and dark mahogany flooring. Combined seating for 110; also features a private dining room with additional seating (up to 44) and an exclusive Chef's Tasting Room seating 10-16. The menu draws its inspiration from Texas growers and purveyors, as well as the hotel's rooftop herb and vegetable garden.
Lobby Bar - Sophisticated and lively, the newly redesigned lobby bar provides flat-screen TVs, casual fare, and exceptional cocktails.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks and pastries. Indoor and outdoor seating.
Poolside food-and-beverage service is available from in-room dining.
Nearby Things to Do
The Fairmont Dallas has an outdoor pool, open seasonally, plus a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4 and USD 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Dallas Fairmont
- Fairmont Dallas
- Fairmont Hotel Dallas
- Fairmont Dallas Hotel
- The Fairmont Dallas Hotel Dallas
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).