Hyatt Regency North Dallas is located within a few miles (5 km) of University of Texas at Dallas and Collin Creek Mall. This 4-star hotel has 342 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and free in-room WiFi. Northpark Center is also within a 15-minute drive.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning with cooked-to-order breakfast, available for a fee from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
All of Hyatt Regency North Dallas's 342 air-conditioned rooms provide iPod docks, coffee makers, and free newspapers. Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer deep soaking tubs, hair dryers, and designer toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests of Hyatt Regency North Dallas have access to an outdoor pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. There's free parking, and an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for USD 58 per person roundtrip. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, a conference center, and a 24-hour business center.
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Hyatt Regency North Dallas
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Hyatt Regency North Dallas offers 342 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Richardson hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- iPod docking station
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Located in Dallas' telecom corridor, the 18-story Hyatt Regency North Dallas is within 9 miles of several malls, including the Dallas Galleria. On-site recreation includes an outdoor splash pool and spa tub. The 24-hour health club has cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
Complimentary shuttle service within a 5-mile radius of the smoke-free hotel is available upon request. A 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle is also provided for a fee (advanced notice required). There are 17 event/conference rooms which encompass 15,000 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom for 900 guests. Event catering services and audio-visual equipment are available (surcharge).
The 24-hour business center provides Internet access, and free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Complimentary outdoor parking is available on site.
- Number of meeting rooms - 17
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 342
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 18
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (meters) - 1350
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 15000
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Free self parking
Where to Eat
Boots & Brix - Texas-themed restaurant serves cooked-to-order breakfast and lunch. Menu items include panini sandwiches and chopped salads.
701 Bar and Grill - This restaurant serves light fare, appetizers and drinks.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has an outdoor pool with a sundeck and spa tub. A fitness center overlooks the pool and provides free weights, weight machines, and cardiovascular equipment.
Two golf courses are within three miles of the hotel: Chase Oaks Golf Club, which has 27 holes, and Sherrill Park Golf Course, which has two 18-hole courses and a driving range. The hotel provides complimentary transportation to both courses upon request.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 19 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 58 per person (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Hyatt North Dallas
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Hotel
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Hotel Richardson
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas Richardson
- North Dallas Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson Hotel Richardson
- Hyatt Regency Richardson
- Hyatt Richardson
- Richardson Hyatt
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per night
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation