Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront places you within a 15-minute stroll of popular sights such as Salvador Dali Museum and Museum of Fine Arts. This 333-room, 3.5-star hotel has 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. It's in central St. Petersburg and also close to The Pier and Tropicana Field.
This hotel is home to 2 onsite restaurants, perfect for a quick bite to eat. Satisfy your hunger without leaving your room with room service, or quench your thirst with a beverage at the bar/lounge or coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All 333 recently renovated rooms provide MP3 docks, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. 42-inch LCD TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding and down comforters ensure a restful night. Safes, phones, and ironing boards are also standard.
Guests staying at Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront enjoy an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. If you drive, self parking is USD 16 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to help with dry cleaning or laundry, and answer any questions about the area. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 12 meeting rooms, and conference space.
- Walking distance to Salvador Dali Museum and Museum of Fine Arts
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront offers 333 air-conditioned accommodations with MP3 docking stations and safes. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
This St. Petersburg hotel provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in September 2015.
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
A fitness center on the first floor has cardio equipment, free weights, a bench system, locker rooms, and large windows overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
An outdoor pool at this St Petersburg, FL, hotel is suitable for lap swimming. It has a large sundeck with lounge chairs, shaded tables, and a fire pit.
An executive business services center is available for copying, faxing, and printing, and has a computer workstation with high-speed Internet access.
- Poolside bar
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 12
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 333
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (feet) - 33000
- Year Built 1971
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 15
- Conference space size (meters) - 3066
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Tangerine - Located off the main lobby, Tangerine has glass walls with views of the swimming pool area. It serves sandwiches, soups, salads, classic American entrees with Spanish and Jamaican influences, and vegetarian selections. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Starbucks - Set in a corner of the lobby. Offering a variety of beverages and light fare.
Brandi's Lobby Bar - This sophisticated lobby bar serves cocktails, wine, frozen drinks, and domestic- and imported beers. An appetizer menu is available. Open from mid-afternoon until midnight.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
Nearby Things to Do
Fishing supplies and pelican food are available at the Bait House on the Pier, one mile from the hotel. In addition, bicycles, in-line skates, wave runners, paddleboats, and sailboat rentals can be rented there.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near Hilton St Petersburg; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Breakfast fee: USD 15.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Bayfront Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront Hotel
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton Bayfront St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg
- Hilton St. Petersburg Bayfront
- St. Petersburg Bayfront Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton
- St. Petersburg Hilton Bayfront
- Hilton Saint Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront Hotel St. Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)