Popular property highlights
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort
The Riviera Palm Springs is located in downtown Palm Springs near shopping , convention center, and several local museums.
The Spa features spa treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Balinese rituals. The 11,000-square-foot spa has 18 treatment rooms, a Watsu pool, Buddha Lounge, fitness center, retail boutique, and full-service hair and nail salon.
In addition to 2 outdoor pools and spa tubs, guests enjoy discounted access to golf at Escena Golf Club. Pool cabanas with flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, furnishings, and other amenities can be rented (surcharge).
The hotel has more than 45,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 3,000 guests. A 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access. Access to an ATM machine and wireless Internet access (included in the resort fee) are available in common areas. A gift shop sells clothing, souvenirs, snacks, and sundries.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 7
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 398
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 4181
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1959
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free long-term parking
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 45000
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
The Riviera Palm Springs, a Tribute Portfolio Resort offers 398 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters. 37-inch plasma televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Palm Springs resort provides complimentary wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cantala - Simple, Italian food. Every dish reflects the resort's focus on flavor and dedication to seasonal, sustainable, and local ingredietns.
The Landing - Mixes the retro glam of the historic Riviera with cheerful colors and patters, the Landing is the perfect place for cocktails and small bites.
Soleil Pool - In the heart of the resort, the menu offers California-inspired cuisine with choices of salads, grilled sandwiches, or fresh daily seafood.
Gypsy Rose - Evokes bohemiam glam with a surrealist twist. Gypsy Rose offers a unique menu of classic small plates with a modern twist.
Cafe Palmetto - Open for breakfast and lunch offering simple, clean, and bold flavors of California. This casual cafe offers an outdoor patio overlooking the pool deck.
Nearby Things to Do
The resort features 2 swimming pools and 2 spa tubs with adjacent cabanas for rent. Cabanas offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, refrigerators, and furnishings (surcharge). A well-equipped fitness center is also onsite.
The 18-hole Classic Club golf course, host of the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, is about 12 miles away. The resort has a partnership with the course; guests can check with guest services agents about discounts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
Azure Spa is an award-winning full-service spa specializing in cross-cultural treatments inspired by Indonesian, Thai, and Indian rituals. Indonesian spa treatments and age-old Thai body rituals incorporate ancient spa traditions, while utilizing the healing powers of fragrant flowers and pungent spices.
Azure Spa opened in 1958 to serve some of Hollywood's elite and has recently undergone a $70 million modernization. Now infused with mid-century chic and modern amenities, the facilities include 12 massage rooms, 3 facial rooms, a spa tub, two wet rooms, and a private steam space called "The Zen Room."
The spa also features a spray tanning room, Watsu pool, and a Vichy shower. Guests may also take advantage of a full-service hair and nail salon, retail boutique, and fitness center.
Spa services available to guests include massage therapy, facial care, aromatherapy treatments, and body scrubs and wraps.
The minimum age to access the spa is 18.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Number of treatment rooms 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Resort fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Riviera Noble House
- Riviera Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House
- Riviera Palm Springs Noble House Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Resort
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels Hotel
- Riviera Palm Springs Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Tribute Portfolio Starwood Hotels
- Riviera Resort Palm Springs
- Riviera Hotel Palm Springs
- Palm Springs Riveria Resort
- Riviera Resort And Spa Palm Springs
- The Riviera Palm Springs a Tribute Portfolio Resort