Book your room at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square places you next to Broadway and within a 5-minute walk of other popular sights like Times Square. This 468-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with conveniences like a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a fitness center. Centrally located in New York, the hotel is also a short walk from Rockefeller Center and Macy's.
Explore the hotel and meet new friends over drinks at the bar/lounge, or enjoy a bite to eat at the onsite restaurant. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Start each morning off right with cooked-to-order breakfast served for a fee.
All 468 air-conditioned accommodations feature sitting areas. Guests can expect WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and pillowtop beds with premium bedding ensure a restful night. Other standard amenities include microwaves, refrigerators, and minibars.
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square features a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and conference space. Valet parking is available for USD 65 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Broadway and Times Square
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton New York City - Times Square1568 Broadway 47th Street And 7th Avenue New York NY 10036
Renovations & Closures
- Parking area
- Parking area
This 43-story New York hotel offers the convenience of suites combined with a central location in Midtown's Times Square.
The on-site restaurant is open daily for all meals. The lounge features a skylit ceiling and a mural depicting Broadway headliners. Coffee, espresso, snacks, and smoothies are available in the lobby from early morning to late night.
A self-service business center offers three computers with high-speed Internet access, a copier, a printer, and a fax machine (surcharges for all services). Guests can connect their laptop computers to the printer from their suites (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and a kiosk in the lobby allows guests to print boarding passes before arriving at the airport.
The Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is a smoke-free property.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 468
- Number of floors - 45
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Local Expert Concierge
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 13.99 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate sitting area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Gingers - Pays tribute to the “The Roaring Twenties”. Decorated in exotic Asian accents. Located on the fifth floor. Open for breakfast, lunch as well as pre- and post-theatre dinner. Serves an extensive menu with signature dishes and a la carte specialties.
Ad Lib - Located in the main lobby on the third floor. Serves beverages and light fare pre and post-theatre. Open daily.
Morning Coffee Kiosk - In the lobby, this kiosk offers guests hot coffee and their choice of breakfast foods.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests of this New York City hotel have complimentary use of the fitness center on site and also receive a discount at a health club 4 blocks away.
Central Park, 12 blocks north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 2 blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Doubletree Guest Suites or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 75 per stay
- Up to 50 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: USD 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton Hotel New York City Square Times
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square
- DoubleTree Suites Hilton New York City Times Square Hotel
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
NYC Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in a NYC Sightseeing Package rate category, and receive the following:
- USD5 discount on a Circle Line 3-hour tour, 2-hour tour (Harbor Lights), or 75-minute sightseeing cruise
- USD30 discount on a World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- USD5 discount on a City Sights Double Decker bus tour
NYC Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category and receive 1 of the following:
- Complimentary overnight parking for 1 car during stay
- OR a full American breakfast for maximum 2 adults and 2 children per room in the hotel's restaurant
Must book the "NYC Parking or Breakfast" rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges for complimentary parking. Breakfast rate applies only for up to 2 adults and 2 children max. Benefit is provided per night per stay. No cash value for unused portion of offer. Not combinable with other promotions. Not applicable to already confirmed reservations or for group bookings. Offer may not include gratuities or taxes. Valid anytime, subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.