Romantic Hotels in Milwaukee, WI
Featured Milwaukee Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Milwaukee Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Milwaukee that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 583 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $65 to $185Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Milwaukee weekend getaway.
Romantic boutique hotels
- Want your special someone to know they mean the world to you? Whisk them away to one of the boutique retreats on offer here and they'll quickly feel the love. One amazing option is the Hotel Metro, which provides breakfast services and a sauna.
- If that doesn't quite set your heart aflutter, the Sheridan House is sure to do so. You'll find it easy to make your partner feel special when you have a bar and on-site dining options.
If you get butterflies in your stomach at the prospect of going on a romantic escape with your loved one, why not make it even more thrilling by booking a stay at the Hotel Metro? Enjoy candlelit dinners, cozying up in your beautiful room and appealing extras like on-site dining options and breakfast services. If you're after something a bit different, book a stay at the Kinn Guesthouse MKE. Boasting a bar and on-site dining options, it's a wonderful place to relax, unwind and enjoy some quality couple time.Romantic places to visit in Milwaukee
If you're hoping to dazzle your significant other with a memorable day out, head on over to these enchanting attractions.
- Hoping to take your darling someplace unique while you're here? A trip to Warner Grand Theater is sure to impress!
- Frontier Airlines Center is great for couples who crave adventure — make sure you make a note of this one on your travel schedule.
- Make sure you go and see Midwest Airlines Center while you're in this neck of the woods. It attracts people from all over the place.
- Finally, if you have some extra time up your sleeve, you and your beloved really should drop past Quarry Lake Park.