- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, and Visa.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel3.5 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
Nice hotel and very convenient . Very comfortable and clean.
Great hotel overall. Location was amazing, center stage for all kinds of activities. Walking distance to grocery store, dozens of bars, dozens of restaurants, and a multitude of other activities. Walking distance to an easy to use train system as well. Nice gym and pool area. Very friendly and helpful staff. My only complaint is that they don't offer free wifi.
Great location to get to business meetings in downtown Calgary.
Rooms were up to date,nicely decorated and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Location was in the middle of it all.
- Steps from Calgary Tower
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Downtown Calgary, Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel is a leisurely stroll from popular sights such as CORE Shopping Centre and BMO Centre. This 388-room, 3.5-star hotel has conveniences like an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel's 388 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers. Guests can expect WiFi and Smart TVs with cable channels and Netflix. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Other standard amenities include phones and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel enjoy an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for CAD 25-38 per night. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry and securing valuables. Additional amenities include free WiFi in public areas, 21 meeting rooms, and conference space.