Romantic Hotels in Rochester, NY
Featured Rochester Romantic Getaways & Hotels
Rochester Romantic Getaways
Maybe you want to make this year’s anniversary truly special, or you need a couple’s getaway to reconnect. Whatever your reason, Orbitz has romantic hotels in Rochester that can add a spark to any vacation.
Love and low rates are in the air
We know love is priceless, but great hotels aren’t. No worries; Orbitz has hotels perfect for a weekend couple’s getaway that won’t break the bank. When you book through Orbitz you can:
- Choose from over 204 hotels. We have everything from cozy and quaint to luxury suites that pull out all the stops for honeymoons and special occasions.
- Pick the price that fits your budget. Rates range from $47 to $280Looking for something extra special?
- Read through reviews to see which hotels do all the little things that add some “wow” to your experience.
A romantic hotel by any other name
These hotels do everything they can to create the right ambiance. Your rooms will have thoughtful touches like premium bedding, designer toiletries and whirlpool bath tubs. There is some great stuff outside your room, too. Think full-service spas, hot tubs, infinity pools and secluded gardens. Many also have gourmet restaurants on-site, which means you won’t have to go far to have a romantic dinner. A stay at one of these places will give you all the ingredients for a romantic Rochester weekend getaway.
Couples getaways in Rochester
So, you've picked out the ring but need help deciding where to propose? Why not whisk your darling off to Rochester for a cozy weekend away? With a range of luxury hotels on offer in this location, you won't find a more delightful place to pop the question.Romantic Resorts
Always thought about organizing a romantic getaway but never got around to doing anything about it? Why not take the love of your life by surprise and book The Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & Spa right now? As well as several other tempting extras, this celebrated resort offers spa services and breakfast services. Another popular place that caters to couples is The Inn on the Lake. Featuring a wide variety of activities, as well as amenities like an indoor pool and a bar, this resort goes above and beyond to keep the flames of passion burning brightly.Romantic places to visit in Rochester
Few things are more enjoyable than taking quality time out with your other half. Take them by the hand and enjoy a blissful date based around these tantalizing attractions:
- Eager to take your sweetheart someplace different while you're in town? A visit to Dryden Theatre will certainly impress!
- Another place worth noting on your travel program is Finger Lakes Gallery & Frame. Many lovebirds enjoy their time there together.
- Be sure to go and see Heritage Trail while you're staying in this neck of the woods. It lures travelers from near and far.
- Finally, if you're not in a hurry, you and your loved one should drop past JD Wine Cellars.