Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Playa del Carmen
If you're planning a trip to Playa del Carmen, bring along your pet! There are 40 pet-friendly accommodation choices in Playa del Carmen ready to welcome you and your furry friend. This relaxing city is perfect for diving and excursions.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Playa del Carmen
- Mosquito Beach
Pets allowed; restrictions apply
- Grand Hyatt Playa Del Carmen Resort
Cats and dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests love its spacious guestrooms and location!
Visiting Playa del Carmen with Your Pet
Why not enjoy some sightseeing around Playa del Carmen while on vacation? Enjoy the great outdoors at Chaak Tun Cenote, Xcaret Eco Theme Park, and Tres Rios Ecopark. Other places like 3D Museum of Wonders and Central Square might be worth a visit.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Playa del Carmen
When traveling with your pet, it can be helpful to know what to expect with the weather. Look below for the average temperatures and rainfall to help with your planning:
- January-March: 86°F daytime, 68°F nighttime with 7 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 87°F daytime, 70°F nighttime with 9 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 89°F daytime, 74°F nighttime with 15 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 87°F daytime, 67°F nighttime with 14 inches of total rainfall