- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges, as well as a government-issued photo ID, are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- There are no elevators.
- No cribs or infant beds are available.
- No rollaway or extra beds are available.
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort3.5 out of 5.0
Recent guest reviews
This resort is a fit for everyone. The family. The retirees. The career minded looking from downtime. What struck me most was the qualify of the rooms. They weren't rooms --- they were condos. This resort is geared towards providing living conditions. We stayed in a villa and it was hands-down the best lodging accommodations I've ever had. We only wished we stayed longer.
We visited Scottsdale for a wedding. We found the hotel to be comfortable and conveniently located. We traveled with 6 of us (including 2 children) and this hotel offered activities for all ages. With 4 pool areas the kids were able to enjoy themselves without disturbing older hotel guests.
This is the perfect place for a 4 day long weekend. The room was absolutly perfect and so big and spacious. The pools felt so luxurious. We will come back again.
We has a great experience and loved how big & open the rooms were. Fun for the whole family!
Clean and roomy hotel. Facilities and staff were great. Lots of fun and many activities throughout the day.
- Close to Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
Located within a mile (2 km) of Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort is within 3 miles (5 km) of Scottsdale Quarter. This 213-room, 3.5-star resort welcomes guests with 4 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free in-room WiFi. Also nearby are Kierland Commons and Westworld of Scottsdale.
This resort has a restaurant where you can enjoy a bite to eat.
The 213 air-conditioned accommodations feature kitchens and furnished balconies or patios, and there's space to spread out with separate bedrooms and living rooms. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels and DVD players, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi. Bathrooms have hair dryers and free toiletries. Washers/dryers, sofa beds, and coffee makers are other standard amenities.
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort, guests enjoy 4 outdoor pools, a children's pool, and a fitness center. If you plan to drive, free parking is available. Front-desk staff can help with concierge services, and provide local restaurant recommendations. Other amenities at this family-friendly resort include free WiFi in public areas, a business center, and a computer station.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
57% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 100 reviews