- Charges for extra guests may apply and vary depending on the property's policy.
- A credit card for incidental charges and a government-issued photo ID are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in and can't be guaranteed. Certain requests may come with additional charges.
- The credit card used at check-in for incidentals must be in the name of the primary guest who made the reservation.
- The following credit cards are accepted: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, and Visa.
- The hotel provides transfers from the airport (fees apply). To make arrangements, contact the property with arrival details prior to travel, using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Reservations need to be made in advance for massage services. Contact the hotel at the phone number listed on your booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed in guestrooms.
- Connecting or adjoining rooms can be requested, but all rooms are subject to availability. Contact the property using the phone number on your booking confirmation.
- Parking has height restrictions.
Radisson Hotel Edmonton South3.0 out of 5.0
This hotel is most popular for:
Recent guest reviews
Stayed here for a long quick trip to Edmonton. Neat hotel and conveniently located. Fair price.
Awesome place to stay for as long as you want, room service was excellent, much more better location than downtown
Hotel accomodations were great. The front staff was helpful and courteous. Room was very nice and bathroom was clean. The only complaint was guest next door had small dog, which person left early in morning, leaving dog in bathroom. We are awakened 5:00 a.m. by dog barking and whining. Owner was obviously not worried enough to leave a dog alone, but didn't consider guests next door. Hotel manager did knock on door and try to contact guest but not available. Would recommend to hotel not to allow dogs if guest is not with pet at all times. Also, manager needs to patrol hallways in evening as there were a bunch of kids at hotel and they were running up and down hallway with there voices raised. I had to once tell kids to keep it down, as it was 9:00 p.m. Overall, enjoyed the stay. Food was excellent in the cafe and the pub was also enjoyable. Very helpful staff and would recommend stay for friends and will book again at this hotel.
It started off poorly as the man working the desk when we checked in at 2am was not very friendly or helpful and hard to understand,as we were trying to figure out where to park and how to get into underground parking, when we finally found our way in we ended up parked at the wrong end of the garage and couldn't find a door to get out of there and up to the hotel.we called the desk and he figured out were we were and got us to the door, along ways from where we were.On a better note the rest of the staff was friendly, professional and helpful. The ice machine was out of oirder on our end of the floor so we had to walk to the north end which was a long way every time we needed ice, but good excersise. otherwise our stay was plesant
As an overseas visitor and arriving late at night I was welcomed in a very friendly and effecient manner. Great staff and a very friendly atmopshere.
I thought the place was awesome. I personally couldn't believe the huge nicely setup room for the price point. The gym was also pretty nice for a hotel gym. Most equipment and even a mini track if you really want to use it. The only thing I could possibly complain about is the lack of wifi. Since I forgot my comp the only things I had that could use the internet were wifi only.
There was a motor or fan running the whole time which made it difficult to sleep. Also had problems connecting to the internet and staff were not very concerned. They did give a number to call but didn't follow up. They also had problems figuring out how to check us in due to the fact that we had booked through Orbitz and then gave us another bill the next morning, so we had to go explain that we had prepaid. The room was clean and comfortable. (except for the annoying motor sound!)
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
- Onsite dining
- Indoor pool
Located in Southside, Radisson Hotel Edmonton South is within a mile (2 km) of sights such as Monster Mini Golf and Alley Kat Brewery. This 3-star hotel welcomes guests with 235 rooms and conveniences like an indoor pool, free in-room WiFi, and free self parking. Near the airport, it's also near Snow Valley Ski Club and University of Alberta.
Sit down for a leisurely bite to eat at the onsite restaurant, or enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service. Start each morning off right with full breakfast served for a fee.
All of Radisson Hotel Edmonton South's 235 air-conditioned rooms provide refrigerators, coffee makers, and free newspapers. 42-inch flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and free toiletries. Other standard amenities include free local calls, ironing boards, and desks.
At Radisson Hotel Edmonton South, guests enjoy an indoor pool, a health club, and a spa tub. You can take advantage of free parking, along with an airport shuttle at scheduled times for CAD 18.00 per person one way. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a sauna, free WiFi in public areas, and a conference center.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72% of guests recommend this hotelTotal of 799 reviews