Located in Downtown Atlanta, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is within a 5-minute walk of Centennial Olympic Park and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like World of Coca Cola. This 3.5-star hotel has 312 guestrooms and offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Centrally located in Atlanta, the hotel is also a short walk from Georgia Aquarium and Philips Arena.
This hotel is home to a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Order from room service to satisfy your hunger without leaving your room. For your convenience, a buffet breakfast is served for a fee each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown's 312 rooms are air-conditioned and provide coffee makers, free weekday newspapers, and safes. 32-inch flat-screen TVs come with pay movies and video-game consoles, and guests can stay connected with WiFi and wired Internet. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Phones, ironing boards, and desks are also available.
At DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown, guests enjoy features like an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Valet parking is available for USD 32.00 per day. Multilingual staff at the front desk are standing by 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include 10 meeting rooms, conference space, and a 24-hour business center.
- Walking distance to Centennial Olympic Park and World of Coca Cola
- Onsite dining
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness center
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown160 Spring St NW Atlanta GA 30303
The 312-room DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown is a half-mile (800 meters) from Phillips Arena and the Georgia Dome. Guests are offered a warm welcome and a delicious DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie upon arrival. Conveniently located in downtown Atlanta, only a few blocks from MARTA Peachtree Center, this modern, boutique-style hotel is within walking distance to a number of Atlanta attractions, including the Georgia Aquarium, the CNN Center, and the Centennial Olympic Park. Hotel features include an upscale restaurant and lounge, outdoor pool, complimentary fitness center, and valet parking for a fee.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 14,194 square feet (1.318 square meters) of business, meeting, and banquet facilities, including a 4,500-square-foot (418 square meters) ballroom and 10 meeting rooms; a 24-hour business center is equipped with Internet access, a fax machine, and copier. Wired high-speed internet is available in all public areas for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 312
- Number of floors - 9
- Express check-out
- Pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms 10
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 1319
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Year Built 1962
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 14194
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 12.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 12.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 12.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown offers 312 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Atlanta hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Press Restaurant and Lounge - Traditional American cuisine in an upscale, casual environment. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and spirits.
Room service is available for lunch and dinner until 11 PM.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15.00 for adults and USD 12.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 75.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 129.00
- Atlanta Downtown DoubleTree
- DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hilton Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- DoubleTree Hotel Atlanta Downtown
- Hilton DoubleTree Atlanta Downtown
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.