Located in The District, Hilton Nashville Downtown is within a 5-minute walk of Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and within 15 minutes of other popular attractions like Ryman Auditorium. This 330-room, 4-star hotel welcomes guests with 3 restaurants, a fitness center, and a 24-hour business center. Located centrally in Nashville, it's also close to Tennessee State Capitol and Nissan Stadium.
There are multiple options for onsite dining with 3 restaurants, including Trattoria Il Mulino, which specializes in Italian cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfast is offered for a fee each morning from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
The 330 air-conditioned accommodations afford space to spread out with separate bedrooms and living rooms. Guests can expect WiFi, wired Internet, and 46-inch flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds are dressed in premium bedding. Other standard amenities include sofa beds, refrigerators, and coffee makers.
Renovated in 2014, Hilton Nashville Downtown offers a fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 14 meeting rooms. Parking is available for USD 25 per night (USD 34.00 per night for valet parking), and there's also an airport shuttle. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and express check-in.
- Walking distance to Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and Ryman Auditorium
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Onsite dining
- Fitness center
Hilton Nashville Downtown
Guests at the Hilton Nashville Downtown have access to free WiFi in public areas, a 24-hour fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment, a full-service concierge, and a 24-hour business center with 4 computer workstations, printer, fax machine, and high-speed Internet access. Working travelers can utilize the 17,800-square feet (1,654-square meters) of meeting space, which includes point-to-point networking, WiFi and wired Internet Web casting, and 1 outdoor terrace for special events.
Three on-site restaurants, including the chic upscale Italian based Trattoria II Mullino and renowned steakhouse the Palm, add convenience. Classic contemporary piano is featured 5 nights a week in the lobby.
Hilton Nashville Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 330
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- Meeting rooms 14
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 17800
- Conference space size (meters) - 1654
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Separate living room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Hilton Nashville Downtown offers 330 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations have separate living rooms and are furnished with double sofa beds. Beds feature premium bedding. 46-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Nashville hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Sofa bed
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Separate bedroom
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
At Hilton Nashville Downtown, several dining options are offered. Start your day with a range of items for breakfast and a cup of coffee.
Trattoria Il Mulino - Enjoy traditional Italian cuisine at this fine-dining restaurant with menu options including soups, salads, antipasti, fresh seafood, brick-fired pizzas, pasta, meat entrees, and desserts. Open for lunch and dinner, reservations are required.
The Palm - The Palm Restaurant serves American cuisine including steak and lobster. Guests enjoy the friendly, relaxed atmosphere and caricatures of the great past and present guests of this restaurant. Open for lunch and dinner, reservations are required.
Marketstreet - Open for breakfast daily, this cozy restaurant offers both à la carte items and a buffet.
Room service is also available.
Start your morning with a buffet breakfast, available each day from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a surcharge. Room service is available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness area with cardiovascular and strength-training equipment.
The Downtown YMCA, located two miles from the hotel, offers racquetball courts, aerobics, and yoga classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 AM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 34.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Hilton Hotel Nashville Downtown
- Hilton Nashville Downtown
- Nashville Downtown Hilton
- Downtown Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel Nashville
- Nashville Hilton
- Hilton Nashville Downtown Hotel
We should mention
Up to 4 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.