Located in Downtown Denver within a short walk of United States Mint, Magnolia Hotel Denver is within a mile (2 km) of other popular sights such as Colorado State Capitol Building. This 4-star hotel has 297 guestrooms and offers conveniences like 2 restaurants, a 24-hour fitness center, and free in-room WiFi. It's in central Denver and also close to Coors Field and Denver Art Museum.
Enjoy dining at one of 2 onsite restaurants including Harrys Bar and Grill, which specializes in American cuisine. Savor a meal from the privacy of your room with room service, or get a pick-me-up at the coffee shop/café. Start your day off with full breakfast, available for a fee.
All 297 recently renovated rooms feature coffee makers, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. 42-inch LCD TVs come with satellite channels and pay movies, and guests can stay connected with free WiFi and wired Internet. Pillowtop beds sport premium bedding and bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries. In-room massages are available, and other amenities include ironing boards and desks.
Renovated in 2016, Magnolia Hotel Denver offers a 24-hour fitness center, free WiFi in public areas, and 6 meeting rooms. Valet parking is available for USD 38.00 per night, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has staff standing by to help with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Additional amenities include conference space, a 24-hour business center, and a computer station.
- Walking distance to United States Mint
- Free WiFi and wired Internet in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
- 24-hour fitness center
Magnolia Hotel Denver
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Magnolia Hotel Denver offers 297 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries.
This Denver hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in January 2016.
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
This 12-story Magnolia Hotel occupies a 1911 bank building, considered Denver's first “skyscraper.” The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with department stores, boutiques, restaurants, and casual cafés, is one block away. The Colorado Convention Center is three blocks away.
Dining option is also available for lunch and dinner, where guests can savor American cuisine.
The hotel offers 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 250-seat Magnolia Ballroom, which is in a separate building across 17th Street. On-site self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Television in common areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 952
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Free train station pickup
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10250
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1911
- Free area shuttle
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The Magnolia Hotel Denver serves a nightly cookies and milk buffet.
Harry's Bar and Grill - Colorful restaurant, retro-mod lounge featuring cocktails, appetizers,light dares, lunch and dinner. Popular spot for after-work drinks.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 0.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Denver Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Denver
- Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel Denver
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 0.00 per pet, per night