Couples getaways in Savannah
If you've been thinking about a luxurious escape with your sweetie, pop open the Champagne. We know an ideal retreat for doting couples. Home to an abundance of upscale resorts and hotels, Savannah is a place where sparks reignite and love blossoms.Romantic boutique hotels
- With a bar and on-site dining options, The Marshall House will be an amazing location for your eagerly anticipated getaway. This secluded boutique retreat really knows how to set the scene for romance — you and your special someone will never want to leave!
- If that option doesn't quite set your heart aflutter, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection certainly will. You'll find it easy to charm your partner when you've got on-site dining options and breakfast services.
Dine by candlelight, clink glasses of sparkling wine and snuggle up in your room. Is there anything more romantic? The Marshall House is the perfect choice for lovebirds eager to get away. As well as loads of activities, it features conference facilities and luggage storage facilities. Alternatively, check in at The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront, Autograph Collection. Featuring excellent amenities like a media library and internet access, the resort goes above and beyond to turn the romance factor up to high.Romantic places to visit in Savannah
If you're aiming to impress your significant other with a day out they'll remember forever, sweep them on over to these alluring attractions:
- Treat the special person in your life to a trip to The Historic Savannah Theater. They'll love it!
- Another place well worth adding to your travel schedule is McQueens Island Historic Trail. Many starry-eyed lovebirds enjoy spending time there.
- Make sure you go and see Botanical Garden while you're staying in this neck of the woods. It attracts travelers from all over the map.
- Not yet ready for your wonderful adventure to come to an end? Don't fret. You and your beau could always head toward Savannah African Art Museum.