Pet Friendly Hotel Guide to Fallon
Planning a trip to Fallon? Bring your pet along! Choose from 11 pet-friendly hotels and other lodging options in Fallon ready to welcome you. This scenic city is known for its casinos and ancient ruins.
Top Pet-Friendly Accommodations in Fallon
- Motel 6 Fallon, NV
Pets stay free; restrictions apply
See why guests like its helpful staff and clean guestrooms!
- Budget Inn
Dogs allowed for a fee
See why guests like its overall value and comfortable rooms!
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fallon Naval Air Station
Dogs allowed for a fee; restrictions apply
See why guests like its breakfast and clean guestrooms!
Visiting Fallon with Your Pet
Want to see the sights around Fallon? Enjoy the great outdoors at Green Valley Park, Millennium Park, and Oats Park. Other places like Fernley 95A Speedway and Churchill County Museum might be worth a visit.
If your pet gets sick, find peace of mind with nearby vet care at Fallon Veterinary Clinic: Moore Doug DVM, Snyders Pinenut Livestock Supply Inc, and Western Nevada Veterinary Services LLC.
Pet-friendly Times to Visit Fallon
When traveling with your pet, it's helpful to know what the weather will be like. Look below for average temperatures and rainfall to help you decide:
- January-March: 63°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- April-June: 89°F daytime, 33°F nighttime with 2 inches of total rainfall
- July-September: 94°F daytime, 40°F nighttime with 0 inches of total rainfall
- October-December: 76°F daytime, 20°F nighttime with 1 inches of total rainfall